Kappa

Carball market prices?

ANALyse - - Carball Pitch

ANALyse

Recent Activities

Barbawix -

Liked Kappa’s post in the thread Unban.

Like (Post)
    Please use the correct format, which you can find here ---> How to make an Unban Request?

Pipo -

Liked Kappa’s post in the thread Unban.

Like (Post)
    Please use the correct format, which you can find here ---> How to make an Unban Request?

Kappa -

Replied to the thread Unban.

Pipo -

Liked honeymustard’s post in the thread Carball market prices?.

Like (Post)
    would add one more stat -> average spam ratio (number of different key binds in relation to spammed lines per match) 1:100 bad 10:50 good

ANALyse -

Replied to the thread Carball market prices?.

Quote from Khames: “Great idea but how do you want to figure out who can only play solo, who can play both solo and team very good and who is only in team strong and solo not that good?” I think im one of the most activity player here-> i played…

Namelezz -

for what purpose is this exactly? or is it just some sort of different type to the player cards?

honeymustard -

would add one more stat -> average spam ratio (number of different key binds in relation to spammed lines per match) 1:100 bad 10:50 good

honeymustard -

Liked HoLeePhuc’s post in the thread How y'all doin?.

Like (Post)
    Hello guys, how y'all doing? Like three years ago I used to play here and I don't know why, but somehow this community came back in my mind when I was playing rocket league. I don't think that anybody still knows me here, but I have been the co-leader…

Khames -

Great idea but how do you want to figure out who can only play solo, who can play both solo and team very good and who is only in team strong and solo not that good?

skull1 -

Posted a new thread: Unban

Thread
    Hi im SkuLL<~^ serial : 3C0CE07AD8BB4F17F85C85C0DAB49193 i banned why flood chat and sorry please but i want play in neon carball please admins unban me rly i want play pls [color=rgb(33, 33, 33); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 29px;…