Topic Replies Last Reply

Carball market prices?

ANALyse - - Carball Pitch

How y'all doin?

HoLeePhuc - - Off-Topic

HoLeePhuc

Recent Activities

ANALyse -

Posted a new thread: Carball market prices?

Thread
    Hey guys, im thinking about to create Carball Player market prices. The Market Prices dependent on Skill , Activity, Experience, Position, Solo Player - Teamplayer For Example:
    Frenk - 40 Mio Silver - 30 Mio Party - 45 Mio Barba - 45 Mio James - 45…

Ralle Reformed. -

Wrote a comment on Ralle Reformed.’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Halt einfach dein Maul, bruder.

HoLeePhuc -

Replied to the thread How y'all doin?.

Sounds cool. Just installed MTA and playing it right now. Feel free to play against me as long as I suck to earn free wins

Kath -

Replied to the thread How y'all doin?.

Yes, people still play Carball, just not as much as before. Yes, the Carball League still exists, and it is expected to happen in not too long, but future tournaments depend on the activity of the server. Currently, there's a tournament going on. You…

Race -

Liked HoLeePhuc’s post in the thread How y'all doin?.

Like (Post)
    Hello guys, how y'all doing? Like three years ago I used to play here and I don't know why, but somehow this community came back in my mind when I was playing rocket league. I don't think that anybody still knows me here, but I have been the co-leader…

HoLeePhuc -

Posted a new thread: How y'all doin?

Thread
    Hello guys, how y'all doing? Like three years ago I used to play here and I don't know why, but somehow this community came back in my mind when I was playing rocket league. I don't think that anybody still knows me here, but I have been the co-leader…

Conchetumare X -

Wrote a comment on ElCochinazo’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hola

Siesh -

Liked Kath’s post in the thread Hero's Dad has died.

Like (Post)
    I am doing this thread in name of my friend Hossam, mostly known in the Neon world as Hero, or HeroRuleZ, who has asked for me to do it. I am saddened to announce that this very morning, Hero's father had passed away. He told me just yesterday that his…

+THEPERA -

Liked Kath’s post in the thread Hero's Dad has died.

Like (Post)
    I am doing this thread in name of my friend Hossam, mostly known in the Neon world as Hero, or HeroRuleZ, who has asked for me to do it. I am saddened to announce that this very morning, Hero's father had passed away. He told me just yesterday that his…

Kappa -

Liked Khames’s post in the thread Carball CLASH [Poll].

Like (Post)
    Hey guys, there were rumors that Season #5 is coming soon and yes, this is possible in the next months. Right now it would be a bit too early and therefor i have an idea about Carball Clash, a new innovation by me. Whats Clash exactly? Carball Clash is…