Barbawix

It's alive!

F-21 - - Stadium Terrace

Sticky Sunny Cup 2018

Barbawix - - Tournaments

Barbawix

Recent Activities

Barbawix -

Liked ANALyse’s post in the thread Groupstage Sats.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys, i will cut the Groupstage and the K.O finals in 2 different Threads. Here are the Stats of every each Player in the Groupstage. Btw i will put the Positions later because i dont know the position of every Player Most saves in Groupstage :

MeD[X] -

Like (Post)
    Hey guys, i will cut the Groupstage and the K.O finals in 2 different Threads. Here are the Stats of every each Player in the Groupstage. Btw i will put the Positions later because i dont know the position of every Player Most saves in Groupstage :

Rad -

Like (Post)

ANALyse -

Posted a new thread: Groupstage Sats

Thread

MeD[X] -

Liked Barbawix’s post in the thread Neon Power Rankings [Poll].

Like (Post)
    Lemme tell u my plans for the Neon Super Stars. I will get 2 other experienced, neutral Players which also Play with everyone else, not only with their own team and we will discuss About EVERY rating. I made the stats alone till now but i see that i…

Deamonik -

Liked Barbawix’s post in the thread Neon Power Rankings [Poll].

Like (Post)
    I decided to take other into the boat when everyone wrote in the Skypegroup that its a good idea and that i should do it. I can send you the logs as i wrote with Party about this way before u created this thread. So no, it isnt a respond to your idea.…