Dashboard

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Sticky Summoner Names

SheX - - League of Legends

Puckovsky

Recent Activities

MiT0 -

Replied to a comment by MiT0 on Ghost’s wall.

Wall Reply
    i dont have afraid of ghosties :ilied:

Merlin -

Liked Bass’s post in the thread [Leave] Bass.

Like (Post)
    Dear gentlemen and ShoX, :likeasir: herewith I want to announce my leave from our only section we have, Neon United. Before someone asks, this leave has nothing to do with Shadows's and Lickme's leave, I got just reminded by their leaves that I wanted to leave…

Crannock -

Liked Bass’s post in the thread [Leave] Bass.

Like (Post)
    Dear gentlemen and ShoX, :likeasir: herewith I want to announce my leave from our only section we have, Neon United. Before someone asks, this leave has nothing to do with Shadows's and Lickme's leave, I got just reminded by their leaves that I wanted to leave…

Crannock -

Liked KIRA’s post in the thread UnBan - Neon CarBall.

Like (Post)
    My Seiral Number : 7C2CDDC87A5CD1923EE18077D5488F62 : Reson : When I In Work My Brother He playing On My Pc and he make spamm He Make Very Much But and i dont know this name he banned me so please i want playing with My Friend They Are Playing Neon…

Crannock -

Liked Risha123’s post in the thread Application By Amr.

Like (Post)
    Nick (s): Js.#Amr Birthdate: 11/01/1997 Country: Egypt Languages: English, Arabic, German Contact Information: || E-Mail: | logtv123@gmail.com | Discord : || Reesha # 3805 Something about your MTA Career: I want to make it work Neon Gaming is

Crannock -

Liked FerskeN’s post in the thread Application Regarded to the staff team by SeeZ aka ferskeN.

Like (Post)
    Nick(s): SeeZ Birthdate: 21.03.1998 Country: Norway Languages: English, Norwegian, Learning German in school (understand little bit) Contact-Information: || E-Mail: || Skype: || Email: darkysight@hotmail.com Something about your MTA-Career: I, first