UnBan - Neon CarBall

#'3ND_/' - - Request and Report Agency

Barbawix

Player Stats.

ANALyse - - Tournaments

ANALyse

Recent Activities

MeD[X] -

Liked Barbawix’s post in the thread Neon Power Rankings [Poll].

Like (Post)
    Lemme tell u my plans for the Neon Super Stars. I will get 2 other experienced, neutral Players which also Play with everyone else, not only with their own team and we will discuss About EVERY rating. I made the stats alone till now but i see that i…

Barbawix -

Replied to the thread Neon Power Rankings [Poll].

I stay with my Statement that there will be the ranking or the Cards but not both. Even tho if the Cards win the vote in the end the 4v4 atm Shows me that ist not worth to do them as it took alot of time over years. im sorry and im just disappointed. I…

Deamonik -

Like (Post)
    I decided to take other into the boat when everyone wrote in the Skypegroup that its a good idea and that i should do it. I can send you the logs as i wrote with Party about this way before u created this thread. So no, it isnt a respond to your idea.…

Barbawix -

I decided to take other into the boat when everyone wrote in the Skypegroup that its a good idea and that i should do it. I can send you the logs as i wrote with Party about this way before u created this thread. So no, it isnt a respond to your idea.…

Khames -

So you suddenly got the plan to expand the list of players who vote for the ratings of a player from 1 (yourself) to 3... after 2-3 years.. after i got the idea to make another project where a circle is from the beginning included.. okay strange,…

Partyz -

Like (Post)
    Lemme tell u my plans for the Neon Super Stars. I will get 2 other experienced, neutral Players which also Play with everyone else, not only with their own team and we will discuss About EVERY rating. I made the stats alone till now but i see that i…

Barbawix -

Khames -

Posted a new thread: Neon Power Rankings [Poll]

Thread
    Heyo Guys, as we already have the Neon Super Stars as a form of cards for every player i had my own idea for making the "Power Rankings". Thats a bit different of the Cards and integrates you also to the overall of each players. As i already speaked…

Rad -

Replied to a comment by FolTn on Rad’s wall.

Wall Reply
    knaT

Navas_King77 -

Liked F-21’s post in the thread It's alive!.

Like (Post)
    Played a funny short match today, and it reminded me of the good ol' times. (Hidden Content)