Complaint against an individual in Classic Race

FerskeN - - Request & Report Agency

Kath

Unban Request

Burak_Yilmaz - - Request and Report Agency

Kath

Recent Activities

ShoX -

Replied to a comment by F-21 on honeymustard’s wall.

Wall Reply
    :notbad:

Dani_ -

Liked Pipo’s post in the thread Situation in Carball.

Like (Post)
    What is the current advertising name for the sever? Maybe adding keywords like soccer and football could give us more players that are randomly looking for available servers. Because "carball" is the last thing I would think of... Same goes for "Neon…

Fabian -

Liked honeymustard’s post in the thread Situation in Carball.

Like (Post)
    Not sure if this all make sense, but i guess here is the best place to let out my scraps of thoughts about the "situation" 1. communication and seriousness the level of disrespect, sarcasm, meta-talk and make-fun-of-each-other has reached a level, which…

Fabian -

Like (Post)
    I never really understood all this nonsense about "SYNC' "LAG" goals, yes in CAPS because whenever there was a goal that has the slightest amount of jitter people litterally spam the chat with those capitalised words. And yes I know as well that when 2…

Bass -

Liked Firzen’s post in the thread Situation in Carball.

Like (Post)
    All users should be able to vote here. I don't think it was a good idea to forbid changing choices. It's a big poll and opinions may change. Also, for further discussion, seeing who voted what could have been useful (except it should be anonymous).

Bass -

Like (Post)
    I never really understood all this nonsense about "SYNC' "LAG" goals, yes in CAPS because whenever there was a goal that has the slightest amount of jitter people litterally spam the chat with those capitalised words. And yes I know as well that when 2…

Pipo -

Replied to the thread Situation in Carball.

Pipo -

Liked honeymustard’s post in the thread Situation in Carball.

Like (Post)
    Not sure if this all make sense, but i guess here is the best place to let out my scraps of thoughts about the "situation" 1. communication and seriousness the level of disrespect, sarcasm, meta-talk and make-fun-of-each-other has reached a level, which…

Barbawix -

Replied to the thread Tournament outside of Neon - Recruitment.

Unfortunately its not allowed to change the team within the tourny to replace players wich might lost the interest or cant play for reasons. Anyways its something we should suggest and discuss with Party for a future event, with some rules ofc to avoid…