Carball CLASH [Poll]

Khames - - Tournaments

Khames

AspiD's Join Request

AYMANstar - - Application Office

Siesh

Recent Activities

Khames -

Replied to the thread Carball CLASH [Poll].

Hello Guys! Now its time to vote for the capitanos. Its very easy, there are 5 listed applicants for the position of being a captain and each player can vote for 3 out of 5. The 2 guys with the most votes will be the 2 captains of Team FIRE and Team…

FolTn -

Liked Pipo’s post in the thread Carball CLASH [Poll].

Like (Post)
    Great idea! Just one question: With eliminations can you only choose to eliminate somebody from the players who played that match/week or anybody from the team? This could give it some dynamic in tactics with not letting some players play to save them…

Williamx Shixsiper -

Like (Post)
    Great idea! Just one question: With eliminations can you only choose to eliminate somebody from the players who played that match/week or anybody from the team? This could give it some dynamic in tactics with not letting some players play to save them…

Khames -

Like (Post)

Barbawix -

Like (Post)

Pipo -

Liked Khames’s post in the thread Carball CLASH [Poll].

Like (Post)
    Hey guys, there were rumors that Season #5 is coming soon and yes, this is possible in the next months. Right now it would be a bit too early and therefor i have an idea about Carball Clash, a new innovation by me. Whats Clash exactly? Carball Clash is…

Pipo -

Replied to the thread Carball CLASH [Poll].

Vipah -

Like (Post)
    Hey guys, there were rumors that Season #5 is coming soon and yes, this is possible in the next months. Right now it would be a bit too early and therefor i have an idea about Carball Clash, a new innovation by me. Whats Clash exactly? Carball Clash is…

Namelezz -

Like (Post)

F-21 -

Like (Post)