Race

Report arabian's

PiJaQ - - Request and Report Agency

Recent Activities

K3kZ -

Replied to the thread Report arabian's.

Quote from PiJaQ: “without this aghh..arab's of course.” my boy

Race -

Replied to the thread Carball Tournament - The Rescue.

There is not a fixed date for the tournament. There is just for the applications. And the tournament itself will not be in one fixed date.

Race -

Liked ANALyse’s post in the thread Carball Tournament - The Rescue.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kath: “I feel this is a bad timing due to all the exams on the high schoolers starting in these dates, however I understand the motives and hell why the fuck not :bitchplease: Discord ” true Maybe we can change the date for 2-3 weeks?

Drogba -

PiJaQ -

Posted a new thread: Report arabian's

Thread
    Nick:*BoyKa,aLsRbOt, !!x#AlaraB, #d, #GRNB3 Reporting:PiJaQ# Date and Time:21 October 17:53 (CEST) Reason:None-english + insulting (i think i don't know what they wrote) Evidence:https://imgur.com/a/5KiNN Additional information:Please make this quickly

ANALyse -

Liked Race’s post in the thread Carball Tournament - The Rescue.

Like (Post)
    Hi. I am organizing a Carball tournament. It's called "The Rescue" for a reason. Rules: -Apply here under the thread -No team limit -At least 3 players per team -No club required Registrations open until 24.10.2017

PiJaQ -

Posted a new thread: Report arabian's

Thread
    Nick:*BoyKa,aLsRbOt, #7mO, !!x#AlaraB Reporting:PiJaQ# Date and Time:18 October 2017 (CEST) Reason:none-english, insulting (i think i don't know arabian language) Evidence:https://imgur.com/a/5KiNN Additional information:Please #makeneongreatagain,…

ANALyse -

Quote from Kath: “I feel this is a bad timing due to all the exams on the high schoolers starting in these dates, however I understand the motives and hell why the fuck not :bitchplease: Discord ” true Maybe we can change the date for 2-3 weeks?

Khames -

Like (Post)
    Hi. I am organizing a Carball tournament. It's called "The Rescue" for a reason. Rules: -Apply here under the thread -No team limit -At least 3 players per team -No club required Registrations open until 24.10.2017

Pipo -

Like (Post)