Recent Activities

Barbawix -

Replied to the thread Sunny Cup 2018.

Update to the rules to make it more clear: - Sync's are INVALID. Doesnt matter if its an own goal or a goal. - Ramming that destroys a chance for a goal or to save goal is INVALID. If its a goal prevented by a ram the team with the disadvantage gets…

Khames -

Replied to a comment by Khames on Namelezz’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Warum ist gestern das heute von morgen

Kappa -

Liked ANALyse’s post in the thread Player Stats..

Like (Post)
    I try to be there in every Single Match. And i record all Games when im there. Maybe i will miss 1-2 games and i give my hope in the Community that they give me this 1-2 gamescreens other question how should i handle this situation if one team doesnt…

Kappa -

Liked Barbawix’s post in the thread Player Stats..

Like (Post)
    The most important thing is that u got everyones stats of every match to reach the best possible completeness. You need to care about pingkicks, substitutions and other situations were u lose your stats. Its harder then it looks to collect all stats and…

Kappa -

Liked Kath’s post in the thread Player Stats..

Like (Post)
    I doubt anyone organising the tournament will have any kind of issue with you managing all these stats, so I believe I talk for everyone when I say go for it. However you will have to find how to get those stats yourself. Either by making a player of a…

Namelezz -

Replied to a comment by Khames on Namelezz’s wall.

Wall Reply
    ..das gelbe vom Ei ?

Barbawix -

Replied to the thread UnBan - Neon CarBall.

Sry for the delay. Your vote has ended with 9 members voting for an unban and 0 against you. You are now unbanned.

ANALyse -

Replied to the thread Player Stats..

I try to be there in every Single Match. And i record all Games when im there. Maybe i will miss 1-2 games and i give my hope in the Community that they give me this 1-2 gamescreens other question how should i handle this situation if one team doesnt…

Khames -

Replied to a comment by ANALyse on Ralle Reformed.’s wall.

Wall Reply

Khames -

Wrote a comment on Namelezz’s wall.

Wall Comment
    warum ist Ananas

Khames -

Liked Kath’s post in the thread Player Stats..

Like (Post)
    I doubt anyone organising the tournament will have any kind of issue with you managing all these stats, so I believe I talk for everyone when I say go for it. However you will have to find how to get those stats yourself. Either by making a player of a…

Khames -

Liked Barbawix’s post in the thread Player Stats..

Like (Post)
    The most important thing is that u got everyones stats of every match to reach the best possible completeness. You need to care about pingkicks, substitutions and other situations were u lose your stats. Its harder then it looks to collect all stats and…

Barbawix -

Kath -

Partyz -

Like (Post)
    Hey guys , i know there are no official Stats in this Summer Cup 2018. So i want to make unofficial Stats. I try to watch every game and try to record it. But i never will get the time for this. So i have a question. There is no rule for this but i like…

Kappa -

Like (Post)
    Hey guys , i know there are no official Stats in this Summer Cup 2018. So i want to make unofficial Stats. I try to watch every game and try to record it. But i never will get the time for this. So i have a question. There is no rule for this but i like…

Rad -

Like (Post)

UnBreak -

Like (Post)

ANALyse -

Posted a new thread: Player Stats.

Thread

Vipah -

Liked Barbawix’s post in the thread Sunny Cup 2018 - Shedule.

Like (Post)
    Group A * Pos * Team * M * W * D * L * GF * GA * GD * P * 1 * Shadow Wolves * * * * * * * * * 2 * Funwar * * * * * * * * * 3 * Good Players * * * * * * * * * 4 * Unknown Strikers * * * * * * *