Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

[CLOSED]Venomous Toads

Fabian - - Old Clubs

Sad to announce that the Venomous Toads will be closed again. This due to the recent things that has happened and some of our members that got banned and now lost interest in carball itself. We do not have the manpower to keep this club alive hence why we have to close it. It's a shame this has happened as this wasn't necessary at all. Special thanks to Frenk for leading the club so far, the club has been utterly succesful in the past. Thanks to Namelezz, Hepy, Med, Ivo and myself for keeping th…

:RE Ban of some people

Fabian - - Public Area

So, as the topic is locked and we get no chance to say something about it. Here we go: I would like to have a vote for a ban myself, as it seems so democratic I'd love to try it! Now, without joking, you seriously harmed your own server, you got hit really hard. The server is on the edge of dieing already, this just pushed it a bit further if not over. Voting of inactive members shouldn't be counted, Section leaders did vote against, it's utter bullshit that their vote is overruled by it's membe…

App Fabian

Fabian - - Application Office

I'll keep it short. I'll withdraw my application due to the recent stuff that has happened. I will not let myself get into this any longer, I want to stay a regular carball player without the need to get into discussions and decide stuff in a team that(as it looks from the outside) does not want to work together. Kath asked me to do this, yesterday night I was quite positive about this, so I decided to go on with it, this simply was a mistake. I thank Kath for the trust and if you need any of my…

Quote from Pipo: “Fabian, thats internal stuff so stop using that in here... Also dont defend ur big buddy Frenk. Perm-ban ez justified. Mito asked him to not, and he did. (Hidden Content) We actually dont need you to play there, you choose to come to play on our playground so follow our playground rules. The way I see your application now is just another troll trying to prevent other trolls for being banned for rulebreaking. If thats the case: please go to ffs carball you'll love it there, trol…

App Fabian

Quote from Bass: “Why is EVERYTHING green :milk:” Sorry that I triggered your autism! Fixed!

App Fabian

Nick(s): vT-Fab(Fabian) Birthdate: 15-Jan-1995 Country: the Netherlands Languages: English, Dutch, German. Contact-Information: || E-Mail: || Skype: Fabian150195 (I guess, dunno you have it anyways) || Something about your MTA-Career: Been in Neon before as a member, left due to not agreeing on the path that Neon took that time, also disagreed with the members about cetrain things so decided to keep my hands to myself. Why do you want to join Neon?: Because I'll make Neon a better place Now with…

Not here to start any fight, but please be more clear about this rule. I get it that provoking is not the right way but both were wrong in this particular case. Now, show me the so said 'chat rule' as I'm unable to find it in the Neon United rules : Neon United Rules [Update: 03.08.2016] Now, you informed us that PMing whilst being muted is allowed, so in this case Frenk did nothing wrong except provoking, but from both sides. Anyways, enough about this ban appeal, please enlighten us with the c…

Quote from Barbawix: “Well the mute is ok i mean just because most of us allow it as long as u dont disturb someone it doesnt mean everyone does. Mito gets annoyed by that and dont want it so you should respect this expecially as he is a member. The sec spam was out of 2 messages, dunno if u can count this as spam. Next thing is the ban. First i would say Mito didnt behave well with ''shut up''. After that u didnt behave well either Frenk so the ban is deserved (break the rules while muted can r…

The waste of time is? Banning him actually. I mean, if we're really going to ban people for this behaviour then Carball will be empty within a day. Please grow up both & play to have fun. The spamming should be kept to a limit, but this ain't excessive. Provoking is part of the game and if you can't stand it or handle it better look the other way Well, what a day!

Your Top 10 Carball players.

Fabian - - Carball Pitch

Based on active players which I've seen over the past 2/3 weeks. #1 - Frenk #2 - Foltn #3 - Deamonik #4 - Snowy (A.k.a. Shinny) #5 - Hamza #6 - Ivo #7 - Rio #8 - Barbawix #9 - Driver #10 - Party