Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

[Minecraft] Neon Vanilla Ice server

Ralle - - News

Are some active players there? Would like to play with some of you

Show us your SPECS!

Ralle - - Off-Topic

Type: Desktop Manufacturer: Case: Corsair Graphite 780T Motherboard: MSI H97 Gaming 3 CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k @ 4,4 Ghz Hard drive: Western Digital Black 1 TB 7200 rpm SSD: Samsung Evo 850 120 GB RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 Mhz Cooler: Alpenföhn Himalaya 2 Video card: AMD R9 Fury X 4GB HBM Monitor: LG24" FULL-HD Sound card: Some MSI Headset: Creative SoundBlaster Microphone: Blue Yeti Keyboard: Logitech G105 Mouse: Speedlink Contus Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit DirectX 12 Benchmar…

SORY!

Ralle - - Open Lounge

Sorry, I just cant forgive u..

Activity Poll March 2017

Ralle - - Public Area

Long time no see, Don't get me wrong, but since this competitive shit ( League ) I really dont enjoy carball anymore. I don't want to hate the people who invented that, so dont be that salty please. This events should be something special, and not every weekend. I have lots of stuff to do, and playing Carball for a fixed time is just not right. Then I got hated because I just can not plan something like this. I personally never know when they need me at work or someone else needs me in reallife.…

Sorry

Ralle - - Request and Report Agency

Hero, I'm so sad to see you leaving. The Server just lost one of the most Friendly, Nicest and Greatest Players. They will recognize what they just did, trust me my Friend. Good Luck with you School. Hope your grades will be great. Maybe we will see you here again, never say never. We will stay in contact. Good bye my Brother !

Report Player96

Could you please just stop with this childish reports all the time? [2016-07-27 16:59:45] [Output] : Seish[NETL]: guys [2016-07-27 16:59:47] [Output] : Seish[NETL]: pls check this [2016-07-27 17:02:04] [Output] : Seish[NETL]: confirm my report against player pls [2016-07-27 17:02:11] [Output] : Seish[NETL]: he insulted me very bad [2016-07-27 17:02:50] [Output] : Seish[NETL]: guys [2016-07-27 17:02:52] [Output] : Seish[NETL]: barba [2016-07-27 17:02:56] [Output] : Seish[NETL]: confirm my report …

About Bass

I would ban Kekz for that racism in the Screenshot.

About Bass

Theres a word that you all should know. Toleration. No Matter what gender you are. No Matter what religion you have. No Matter what your sexual orientation is. We are Humans, not more not less. Make love not war. But there's one thing I dont tolerate and that are retarded anti islamic guys. I don't think this people are in the position to make jokes about religions. If you don't like them, keep it for you. I like guys like Mouh, Hero, Drogba and Ghost more than some "europeans" Have a nice Day.

report hero

I just don't get why people insult each other because of a game. Make love, not war. Just chill and calm, shouldn't be that hard.

Summoner Names

Ralle - - League of Legends

Salf Rättele

Players Cup

Ralle - - Tournaments

Uhm, I can't see my name there in the Final?

[CLOSED]The Bindos

Shliiwa - - Old Clubs

Delete Please, Thanks.

[CLOSED]The Bindos

Shliiwa - - Old Clubs

-f719932bc60da04afe597d692c70d4f6093c2281bd1440210d-pimgpsh-fullsize-distr.png Hi. Welcome to our thread for the Club called "The Bindos" Here can you see our Memberlist : [4/5] RalleBindo [Leader] HaksBindo [Leader] HeroBindo MessiBindo We are searching for NO players at the moment. You can apply via PM or Skype. AT THE MOMENT WE WILL NOT ACCEPT CLUBWAR APPLICATIONS!!! Thank you for reading our club thread.

[CLOSED]Legacy

3dfx - - Old Clubs

Nice to see the Legacy again! Good Luck m8's Möööh

Application by 3dfx/Shliiwa

3dfx - - Application Office

Nick(s):3dfx / Shliiwa ( Will change my Name to Shliiwa in 10 Days ) Birthdate: 08.07.1997( 18 ) Country: Germany Languages: English, German Contact-Information: || E-Mail: - || Skype: rallexrobin || Something about your MTA-Career: My MTA-Career isnt that large to be Honest. I played on a few Race or RL servers. I am playing Neon since 2013, mostly the Carball or Deathmatch mode. As u know I was a Member here till April 2015. The reasons I left were my ( ex )Girlfriend and school. Why do you wa…

[Leave] Hero

3dfx - - Open Lounge

Where iz me Good Luck in your future mate. We had a gr8 time too!

F-22's planned PC - Help needed!

3dfx - - Off-Topic

Swap the gtx 960 with the r9 290x, you won't regret it, have one too ! Look after a i5 with 1150 Socket. Same with the Motherboard.

Application by Erkan*K

Application by Erkan*K

You Forgot me, i'm the coolest guy here... DISLAIIK!1!!!

Rocket League aka Carball

3dfx - - Off-Topic

Absolutely love this Game!