Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 560.

James

Kath - - Request and Report Agency

Mimimimimi HE NOT GIVE FREE NOW I NO FREE GIVE!111!! Fuck the free-system, unless it is a super-quick-accelerated-fastest-ball I don't see the need for it. It only causes more problems than solutions. You don't want James banned, good, because there's nothing we can ban him for in this report. As much, a mute for you both for constantly provoking eachother, but nothing more.

Arrivederci folks

Kath - - Public Area

For me it isn't really a surprise since you told me what your intentions were. For being told these and other events in the past, I'm really glad I was able to earn your trust. See you lad, I wish you the best of luck in the next adventure of yours and I am really glad to have met you although we had our differences in the past but got really along in our last months together. Hopefully we will still have the chance to talk in the future in this game or any other.

Unban Request

Your vote has ended with 7 members voting in favour and 1 against. You are unbanned.

Your Application! TL;DR: Need at least 48h of ingame-play. Have been registered on the forum four (4) weeks. Needs to be like the example (example follows).

Unban Request

A vote has been started and you'll get your results in three days.

Cant enter the neon carball sv

Kath - - Ideas & Bugs

Try to reconnect. Most of the time it lasts long because you have high ping, though. Check your ping at our United server.

Bugged serwer

I have heard that on Sumo Survival that happens because your ping is way too high, and even if you managed to play, you wouldn't get any points due to it. It would be nice if you could tell us between what range your ping is, if it is higher than ~200 then what is happening to you would be considered normal. Race is simply bugged for a very long time....

Ban of some people!

Kath - - Public Area

Hero is banned from the forum due to the accumulation of senseless posts in the forum these last months.

Unban request by Frenk

The vote ended with 5 members voting in favour and 6 against. Frenk stays banned.

Series / Anime - Recommendations !

Kath - - Off-Topic

Game of Thrones How to get away with murder Westworld

Unban Request

Your vote has ended with 3 members voting for an unban and 8 against you. You stay banned.

Unban request by Frenk

Nick: Frenk Serial: 50F6E5B273F65CFB679B6F63E789C944 Admin / Member: Bass (actually everyone involved in the poll) Date and time: 19th of July, 18:00. The reason was: Overall bad behaviour, both forum-side and server-side. I want an unban, because: I believe the forum ban is completely deserved as my attitude was really really bad here and I was doing it on purpose. Nevertheless I don't think the ban ingame was as deserved as the forum one, I already got punished for an action I had done (MiT0's…

Unban Request

A vote has been made and you'll get your results in three days, at the 27th of July, 2017.

Application By: Reesha

Kath - - Application Office

Your vote has ended with no members voting for a trialship and 8 against. You're declined.

Application By: Reesha

A vote has been started and you'll get your results in three days, at the 23rd of July, 2017.

Ban of some people!

Kath - - Public Area

Quote from Hero^: “you actually started a ban vote for those 3? the most 3 active players in your damn server that keeping it alive?”Activity doesn't mean shit when you're behaving bad, though, and that's why these votes got started. In fact they actually got started for all the crap that has been happening in the forum and the spam they're doing to topics that aren't relationed to what these guys are talking about. We also thought a ban was deserved, but not a whole year in-game, and that's why…

Unban Request

The vote ended with 4 members voting for an unban and 4 against you. Due to a decision from the Section Leaders, you've been unbanned. Neon is truly corrupted with me in the leadership.

Application by Essawy

Your vote has ended with 0 members voting for a trialship and 9 against you. You're declined.

App Fabian

The vote ended with 6 members voting for a trialship and 2 against you. You would have got a trialship in normal conditions, guess this doesn't count anymore?

Fabian created an application because I asked him to, after a suggestion he made to me, nothing else relationed. He, at the beggining, was kind of against creating it because of probably this very situation, people relationing his apply with this pile of crap. Definitely not the case you are supposing. Fabian has taken a role similar to yours long ago, kind of the guy to go to for advice after a pile of crap happens, I asked him to do that but from the inside.