Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 572.

Situation in Carball

Firzen - - Open Lounge

All users should be able to vote here. I don't think it was a good idea to forbid changing choices. It's a big poll and opinions may change. Also, for further discussion, seeing who voted what could have been useful (except it should be anonymous).

Ban of some people!

Firzen - - Public Area

I don't like the assumptions this discussion bases on and takes as given and legit, because they are not legit and I feel there's a lack of an explanation. People are now complaining about SLs having the right to act against the majority of a vote about the punishment of a member. The actual fact is, nobody except the SL has the right to make an effective poll about someone's punishment. This is, because the privilege of deciding about punishments is held by the respective leader of a part, i.e.…

Ban of some people!

Firzen - - Public Area

Hello there, I smelled a fire so I'm here and I brought a tiny fire extinguisher. Wish me luck. We at Neon aim at acting democratic and, hopefully as a result of that, fair. I'm not sure about these weird forum bans. Actually, it has never been intended to ban people from the forum via democratic vote. We have a forum moderation for applying useful punishments where necessary. At the moment this task is handled by the administration. Banning for a year without any warning or the like appears rat…

Cool free/cheap Stuff

Firzen - - Off-Topic

Oh no, and me idiota bought it back then. Don't you have to pay for levels anyway?

Well I don't play anymore at the moment, because of the following reasons: Doing the same things over and over again became quite boring. Merlin didn't want to do other things that might have been fun. I heard there were hackers who are already able to just set your total money to 0 and Rockstar didn't care. Maybe there will be a comeback someday.

Departure of Race

Firzen - - Open Lounge

Didn't really read, because white on this dark background hurts, which is why the default font color is gray. Also, big font is only used by liars. But I assume somewhere in your text you're saying goodbye to your good friend Firzen, who always stood behind you so thanks for that and have a nice time in idiot nation.

Words per minute

Firzen - - Off-Topic

Thread title: Words per minute or Penis size comparison [Nerd Edition]. Can't tell, if legit. Can tell, it's bragging. Let's call Kath 115WPM from now on.

Report Deamonik

Firzen - - Request and Report Agency

*you shouldn't have been born

[Minecraft] Neon Vanilla Ice server

Firzen - - News

Premium. It's called standard version. There is no such thing as premium. Everything else is pirated or illegal.

Report K3kz

Quote from Hero^: “Don't you think that a guy got reported for about 3-4 times for the same reason is a problem?”I found three reports, one of which is this one. The first one was about the muslim bomb statement, the second one for the arena kick. Not the same reasons. And well, he wrote two sentences some peole consider being offensive or whatever. I think there are quite more problematic people, like the ones that spam the shit out of the chat or try to harm the community in some way. Quote fr…

Report K3kz

Actually, reporters are not supposed to freely choose the moderator a case gets assigned to. This is clearly a report against a player on a game server, which belongs to a Section so usually the servers moderators or Section Leaders should take care of it. The administration is responsible e.g. for reports against Section Leaders or administrators. However, I can provide my evaluation for this, but I myself won't take action. This is up to the Section Lead. The first screenshot is, as you stated…

9th Anniversary

Firzen - - News

Of course. The less members the less leaves.

9th Anniversary

Firzen - - News

Ninth Anniversary 9 years of Neon! Too old. If you turn a 6 upside down, you get a 9. No, seriously, go and try it. The bad thing is, we don't have cake this year. It got ... lost. Member of the Year Member of the Year 2016 is Lisa[NL]. Man, someone told me, she wasn't member anymore. How sad. Good luck becoming Member of the Year 2017. (Hidden Content)

Tomorrow is the great day 2017

Firzen - - Open Lounge

Tomorrow will be the big day. THE big day. You all know what I'm talking about of course. It has been hard and cold in the past, but tomorrow the sun will rise and be great again and a new era will begin. It's time to leave the dark and enter the bright side again. I hope you all have your party hats ready, because the big party will start right away today. For this I have a video link for you that will get you in the right mood for this big, great day tomorrow. I'm so excited! (Hidden Content)

WinRAR and the infinite 40-day-trial

Firzen - - Off-Topic

INFO: Don't use WinRAR! Use 7-Zip! (It can do the rar, too) youtube.com/watch?v=fTgZRVVr3_Y

Interest Poll March 2017

Firzen - - Mine

I voted for No, I have simply no interest in Minecraft at the moment. Unfortunately, the vote options suck. Bass fixed it. Dislike, if Bass is the biggest Spast.

Quote from Race: “However, I don't see how I crossed the line.” Quote from Race: “You were concerned that people like me would represent Neon. Represent it to whom? And represent what? A dying community with leaders that don't give a shit? A single shit?”1. Admits not to care about Neon in any way. Quote from Race: “And all the clowns in mumble?”2. Insults Mumble users. Quote from Race: “And Firzen's democracy trashtalk every time that someone's against his precious community?”3. Disrespects dem…

Acutally this reminds me of the Stasi. I personally wouldn't even care enough to overcome my laziness and start a vote, because of such a probably not even well thought-through and unintentionally insulting chat message. It appears Race truly didn't expect the sentence to reach Bass. This is as if a comedian would kind of insult a country leader or the like in a joke and get sued for it. So this is probably more because of personal issues. Bass hates Race and vice versa. I think, that's nothing …

If Neon United gets closed someone of the associates will have to adopt the Carball server after having gotten the permission of the associate majority to do so (and from Tjong for using the script). It will no longer be an official server of Neon, thus: Administrators have no rights (by default) there. Apart from that the administrator rank is not for selecting users for special ranks, in this case Trusted Users. Of course the server owner can define that administrators of Neon are administrato…

Activity Poll March 2017

Firzen - - Public Area

Don't get me wrong, I personally don't want to close any server. For me there is no disadvantage in leaving them running atm. I'd leave them running for you, if you still want to play. But I don't have any information about active player count or interest, that's why I started this vote. So please go on posting your opinions on this.