Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 212.

Your Top 10 Carball players.

Siesh - - Carball Pitch

#1 Dislike #2 Mr,Dislike #3 Mrs.Dislike #4 Young like #5 Bass #6 Bass pack #7 Barbawix & Foltn Duo #8 James (Real Neuer) #9 Seivo #10 Frnek and Hero #69 Meeeeee

Carball - Doherty stadium

Siesh - - Showroom

It wont be added because The SAN ANDREAS map is removed in neon carball only water appear

If i talked about bass in skype chat badly will that apply to "rules are applied to every chat" ?

Instead of just saying that this clan is Democratic show it really! you just do it in trial applications , Community members and some other stuff related. Why dont you vote as well if members want an update or atleast users . Why dont you start votes that we want new devolopers Why there are no votes if we dont want you as leaders or atleast members doesnt want Why there is nothing you just control it and call it "democratic" #UpdateCarball I gave up trying no one else can devolop carball but th…

[SUMO]DisneyLand Beta

Siesh - - Mapping Area

Quote from AYMANstar: “ there is no viruses here you , i scaned the file with Avira Anti virus.” This killed me oh. You add virus and scan them FacePalm xD

Application by CanberK*

Siesh - - Application Office

393.jpg

scooters

Siesh - - Ideas & Bugs

Maybee This thread will be ignored just like tons of topics there. My biggest dream is that the lobby music get changed which appears impossible for me

Unban request

Siesh - - Request and Report Agency

Bass gots problem with forgiving people. Me , ivo and now hero. you arent must to forgive but you need to forgive sometimes. Dislike this now i dont care i say what i think

Live player counter(Forum)

Siesh - - Ideas & Bugs

They gotta add this For carball : Neon Carball » Server info - Game-State.com For United : [Ne]Neon United - Infinite Variety - Fun|Carball|DM|DD|Race|Shooter|Hunter|Hay|Freeroam|Slender » Server info - Game-State.com

Happy New Year 2017

Siesh - - News

Weird you still have the time to post here while you all " lost interest " and how it can be a happy new year without moving atleast a step to any direction.

RIP carball already race dont try to save something that is not yours. Maybe "Make your own script" then save it coz they arent planning to achieve anyelse with it they are just amazed that its still luckily alive because of us

You always organize best events master Starting from the player cup till the olympics! Your ideas osom! Same like you

NGT - Neon Grand Tournament

Siesh - - Public Area

1v1: Name : Seish - Gametype: DM - Map names (2 maps): Idk any random maps im not a fan of this game mode just participating for fun

Great I have a good solution Chatting in arena not allowed due to player disturbance awesome rule I gotta see a proof that i ve been flooding not chatting with med honestly

Drogba isn't in a position to order me such a thing but it was asking me politely He isnt the arena creator to order me that And Lets keep going like that , You aren't the arena creator so i dont re-join again and you were mistaken but what you did so that rule doesn't apply in such a case Happy new year!

Okay i can agree with everything but i didn't flood chat. If you call chatting "Flooding" then you are mistaken. Flooding is saying senseless stuff. its a lower form of spamming Even if they are asking you to or atleast drogba if i can mention You still aren't the creator And the first time you did i said okay fine i will accept it as joke but a 2nd time. You 're Mistaken.

Nick: Seish Reporting:Kath^ Date and Time:Now Reason: Abusing his right as an admin (arena kick) Evidence: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Additional information: He kicked me from famous's arena without even asking famous i was chatting with med and drogba said quite please i told him its not your arena and kath kicked me twice . I know you wont take action because im seish and he is kath but i hope Also he doesnt have [Ne] beside his name only as community member and when i was …

Unban request by Silver

Siesh - - Request and Report Agency

I miss the "As da fokin hell"

Help me survive removing 4 teeth.

Siesh - - Off-Topic

I love dentis because denis is my friend and denis goes like denis danis dani I love denist alot what is dentist? GOOGLE IS A CHROME not a browser

[Leave]Kath

Siesh - - Public Area

Mito but if its a unique game that he only got a copy of and planning to sell in future it differs here . Its not yet clear for me but as race said there ofcourse be something you are hiding as you are just refusing without giving proper reasons , i mean you give reasons so we try to give solutions but you should refuse. Fine you lost interest in the whole mta game and its dead soon. What would it differ for you if it got stolen its a game mode in a "dying soon game" unless you are having other …