Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 492.

Thanks for your report! Unfortunately we can't act without further information. Can you tell us when it was and do you have any screenshot, a video or some witnesses of this hack? For reports in the future I recommend our template for faster processing: How to make a Report?

youtube.com/watch?v=z3Y0HrdUvS8

Turn on your headphones for an extraordinary sound experience: youtube.com/watch?v=_D43pszdOp8

Cool free/cheap Stuff

Bass - - Off-Topic

SHADOW WARRIOR: SPECIAL EDITION (Steam key) Free till Saturday, the 22nd of July, 2017, 19:00 CEST. The Humble Store: Great games. Fantastic prices. Support charity.

Ban of some people!

Bass - - Public Area

Ivo is now banned in the forum and the server. 10 people voted for a ban from the server and forum, 1 person voted for nothing to happen at all. Quote from Barbawix: “Ivo's ban wich we discuss about at the moment will be changed from one year to one whole month ban in-game, and one year forum ban.”

Ban of some people!

Bass - - Public Area

Quote from Deamonik: “Yea you should ban the whole server, so finally you will have only mature people around you, such as regulars”If they are the only ones, who are mature enough to not break the rules constantly (such as spamming those stupid binds all the time), I'm in. Quote from Deamonik: “but stepping into carball, which you dont care about is really big mistake”Who said I don't care about Carball or to be precise: United? I build up this baby, together with LTWYD, Ironorange, ShoX, Tjong…

Ban of some people!

Bass - - Public Area

Dear community, in the past days some people came to me, who noticed that the community changed a lot lately. Unfortunately not in a better shape. I noticed the same and so I thought about what we could do. Well, since we are a democratic community, I started some ban votes for those, who I noticed, moved the behaviour in this community in a wrong direction, which I never wanted. This bans will last at least a year, without any effect of an unban request. Those people were, to start with, FolTn …

Ban request

Bass - - Request and Report Agency

A vote has been made and you'll get your results in three years.

App Fabian

Bass - - Application Office

Quote from Fabian: “Quote from Bass: “Why is EVERYTHING green :milk:” Sorry that I triggered your autism! Fixed! :bitchplease:”*click* Why is EVERYTHING in big letters

App Fabian

Why is EVERYTHING green

Unban Request

Bass - - Request and Report Agency

As I told you already, in my opinion the perm ban was way too harsh. We got an internal warning system, which should have been used in this case. This kick from the clan was actually the most stupid thing ever. Anyways, a yes from me.

Quote from Spast: “youtube.com/watch?v=25DPz2bcCcg”youtube.com/watch?v=AloQRY1ZOc0

About the most recent drama.

Bass - - Carball Pitch

*CLICK* for the logs.

About the most recent drama.

Bass - - Carball Pitch

Since the wall of Race escalated quickly, I'm posting everything from the latest discussion down here for further replies (let out all the stupid stuff, keyword: "Disgrace for Carball", "As da fokin hell"). Quote from Negan: “Actually, without me no season 4 would have started at all but its nice for me to see your positive reaction about my tournament.^^ And also thanks btw for the reasonless ban, it just showed me how unthankful you all are after the whole work i did over years for u.” Quote f…

Re Application by AxEroX

Quote from AxEroX: “There are many bugs and not-working scripts on the server - I'd like to fix them even if I have to annoy and harass those people who are able to work on them”I'd rather suggest creating a whole new script.

Deleted.

Bass - - Mapping Area

Quote from egek1: “Soon i will upload mine”No. Banned due to public map stealing. How can a single person be that dumb?

App from Batman

From my point of view you just disqualified yourself from becoming a member for the next 10 years. Please grow up, before you apply another time and please stay away from our servers and forum in the meantime. Thank you! This threads gets closed to prevent further insults and escalations. Please post your reports in the Request and Report Agency forum.

App from Batman

Quote from Pipo: “50 players in united? Wait what?” *0,5

Words per minute

Bass - - Off-Topic

1_0_3_0_3_0_1 Spasten

[Minecraft] Neon Vanilla Ice server

Bass - - News

Quote from Firzen: “Premium. It's called standard version. There is no such thing as premium. Everything else is pirated or illegal.”Wrong: Mojang | Minecraft account types "Minecraft account - paid (formerly known as premium) You have purchased a copy of Minecraft from Minecraft.net. You use your Minecraft username to log into Minecraft services, and can access the full game. You can reset the password and migrate the account to a Mojang account by visiting account.mojang.com/migrate."