Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 292.

Carball Tournament - The Rescue

Barbawix - - Tournaments

hell yeah

As Deamonik told me that he wants to keep the option to join another clan in future wich isnt possible with the cm rank I have to close this thread unfortunatly. But i guess the door is always open for you

This is the fourteenth community member acceptance vote. This nomination for this vote comes from me. Deamonik was a loyal member for 2 years now and always a respected and liked person in the clan and on the server. As he left his rank as United Member but is still interested to be part of this community and clan, i would like to nominate him as Community Member. To get accepted an applicant needs at least 60% for Yes. You can see in the Memberlist who currently is Community Member. There's no …

Match: Neon Multigaming - Twisted Gamers || Round of the last 16 Result: 20-0 Team: --- Modes: DD 5-0 || DM 2-0 || RACE 3-0 || SHOOTER 3-0 || WFF 3-0 || SPRINT 2-0 MVP: --- Neon Multigaming has qualified for the quarter final!

Your trialvote has ended with 6 members voting for a trialship and 1 against you (86% / 14%). You are now a Trial.

Unfortunately its not allowed to change the team within the tourny to replace players wich might lost the interest or cant play for reasons. Anyways its something we should suggest and discuss with Party for a future event, with some rules ofc to avoid unfairness and fraud. Playing this for fun + winning 2 matches = Double fun

Match: Noxious Pro Sense - Neon Multigaming || Groupstage Result: 4-16 Team: Deamonik, Mito, Barbawix, Shift Modes: DD 0-5 || DM 0-2 || RACE 0-5 || SHOOTER 2-3 || WFF 2-1 || SPRINT 0-2 MVP: Deamonik, Shift Groupstage Result * Place * Team * Played * Won * Tied * Lost * Points * Difference * 1 * Neon Multigaming * 2 * 2 * 0 * 0 * 6 * 31-9 * 2 * OutlawZ * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 3 * 25-15 * 3 * Noxious Pro Sense * 2 * 0 * 0 * 2 * 0 * 4-36 Herewith Neon Multigaming became first in Group 6 and joins the rou…

Situation in Carball

Barbawix - - Open Lounge

Its not only about the not existing development imo. Also about the current community. I dont mean their behaviour like spam or something. New players got simply no chance to play with experienced ones and get instant kicked without even saying one word / telling them a reason. I would lose instant fun and motivation to play further on this server. You cant keep players for 10 years, some day they will lose interest no matter if theres an active scirpter or not. Sooner or later everyone loses in…

A vote has been started and you get the result in 3 days, 18th of August 2017, 14:00 CEST/GMT+2

At the moment we cant do sthg about it. Do you or a friend of yours got the possibility to record it, so we got a proof and can punnish him? We try to be more active on United these days but ye we got a lack of members there. Anyways due to this its probably easier to become a trial as United player today as long as u write a proper application and got the requirements.

Match: Neon Multigaming - OutlawZ || Groupstage Result: 15-5 Team: AxEroX, Foxik, Deamonik, Hero, Mito, Barbawix Modes: DD 3-2 || DM 1-1 || RACE 2-1 || SHOOTER 4-1 || WFF 3-0 || SPRINT 2-0 MVP: AxEroX, Foxik

Re Application by AxEroX

Barbawix - - Application Office

Your membervote has ended with 8 members voting for membership and 5 against you. You are now a member.

Ban of some people!

Barbawix - - Public Area

Its our right to change the result of a vote if we think thats its way to unfair. Same as its your right to start a demotion vote if u arent happy with the way the lead the server. Still we always prefered and do prefer to solve problems in a democratic way but sl arent only here to represent the clan and look good.

Ban of some people!

Barbawix - - Public Area

A punnishment should be given, and we all agreed on this but the options 1 year and no arent that good.

Ban of some people!

Barbawix - - Public Area

Hello, as we got the permission to actívate our rule and to change some punishments, we decided to short the duration of Frenk's ban: from one year to three weeks in-game, and one year forum ban. Ivo's ban wich we discuss about at the moment will be changed from one year to one whole month ban in-game, and one year forum ban. However, FolTn's punishment shall not be changed, he stays banned one year in the forum. To respect the votes' results, we don't want to set a small punishment like a mute.…

Ban of some people!

Barbawix - - Public Area

We the Section Leaders added a rule that everyone got the right to write an unban request. So we got 2 options: 1. You could unban the players atleast for the request section or 2. one of the Section Leaders will post the possible unban request for the banned player. Quote from Bass: “This bans will last at least a year, without any effect of an unban request.” Means that this doesnt matter.

Spam is forbidden on every server in every game i know. In my years as a member and tourny organizer it was always a problem that people searched for gaps in the rules to abuse them. We arent creating nonsense rules outta nowhere, its the community that made us creating more rules (not everyone ofc). Like i said already most of us dont take it that serious so u can joke a bit with spam as long as its not massive but not everyone has to like it and you should respect it if someone wants u to stop…

Didnt say it isnt, breaking the rules while muted is disallowed. Chatrules wich provokations are part of.

Well the mute is ok i mean just because most of us allow it as long as u dont disturb someone it doesnt mean everyone does. Mito gets annoyed by that and dont want it so you should respect this expecially as he is a member. The sec spam was out of 2 messages, dunno if u can count this as spam. Next thing is the ban. First i would say Mito didnt behave well with ''shut up''. After that u didnt behave well either Frenk so the ban is deserved (break the rules while muted can result in a ban). So to…

Your Top 10 Carball players.

Barbawix - - Carball Pitch

I guess after 4 months its time again #1 - Foltn #2 - Frenk #3 - Ivo #4 - Party #5 - Deamonik #6 - Namelezz #7 - Hummels #8 - Hamza #9 - Banana #10 - Snowy / Rio