Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 435.

Carball Tournament - The Rescue

Race - - Tournaments

There is not a fixed date for the tournament. There is just for the applications. And the tournament itself will not be in one fixed date.

Carball Tournament - The Rescue

Race - - Tournaments

Hi. I am organizing a Carball tournament. It's called "The Rescue" for a reason. Rules: -Apply here under the thread -No team limit -At least 3 players per team -No club required Registrations open until 24.10.2017

Carball Referee Academy is now closed. Thanks to all refs, who participated and tried to make Carball a better place.

[CLOSED]The #Snakes

Race - - Old Clubs

Carball club The #Snakes is currently closed. Thank you. (Do not delete this thread, move it)

Situation in Carball

Race - - Open Lounge

Thanks to everyone who voted/replied so far. I will keep the vote anonymous, because I don't want some people to get influenced by other's votes. And I don't want to see what people would think about the situation as the time passes, but I want to see what they think about it now @Firzen .

Situation in Carball

Race - - Open Lounge

I've heard from some major Carball players that our favourite mode is dying. I would like to hear from you. I decided to put a symbolic vote and let's just discuss some stuff. I am aware that you're tired of discussion giving the shit that happened with the past tournaments, but still. Do we have a future as a Carball community or not? Please point out other stuff that you can think of. I hope that not only members can vote here. Please put that thread somewhere that everyone can vote if that's …

[DM] BuDyA's -Vol 16- Dark Fantasy

Race - - Mapping Area

People still play DM? Budya still making maps?

Ban of some people!

Race - - Public Area

You made Carball a favor by banning Foltn. This is what I think, because Carball wasn't the same. On one hand he was an innovator with that kickoff, on the other hand, he's like an ultimate lagger. It's very strange, people who played against him will know as the ball's delay really interferes with other player's concentration. And the arena doesn't kick him even when his ping goes above 150. Enough of Foltn's ping skills overview. I don't know what Frenk did, but 1 year is too much. Even for Fo…

Departure of Race

Race - - Open Lounge

Quote from Firzen: “Didn't really read, because white on this dark background hurts, which is why the default font color is gray. Also, big font is only used by liars. But I assume somewhere in your text you're saying goodbye to your good friend Firzen, who always stood behind you so thanks for that and have a nice time in idiot nation.” About your first sentence. White/Black... such contrast is representing my personality about Neon's membership (and not only, the situation aswell) and I use it…

Departure of Race

Race - - Open Lounge

Good evening On the 23rd of May 2017 I am leaving for USA. Just got my VISA approved. And I will be away for around 5 months roughly. It might sound like a goodbye for you but I want to say some things and specifically with this thread I would like to thank my teams at Carball Club The #Snakes. Hats down for James, who is now leading the oldest official club of Neon's CARBALL history. He and I started something in "The Shield" which continues here. K3kZ... this guy... I don't know what to say ab…

App from Batman

Race - - Application Office

@Batman Don't take it too seriously. You are just trying to help, but believe this - the community here isn't what it was once and it will never be. It's not worth your time to help Neon by muting people on the abandoned Neon servers. Truth is hard to take. All these ranks and shit meant something once, years ago. Now this bulshit doesn't mean shit. Even if you're Section Leader, you're noone to ... you all know who. I know it by experience. My advice is ignore what makes you angry and what anno…

R.I.P

Race - - Public Area

So sad to hear that. Rest in peace.

[CLOSED]The #Snakes

Race - - Old Clubs

3 YEARS OF THE #SNAKES On 15th of April 2014, carball club The #Snakes has become an official club of Neon. Created by @Ivo in February 2014, it is the oldest existing club. It's been a difficult year for the club, but I'm still here and I am so happy to have my teammates beside me. I would like to thank James, Kekz and Rentier, who are part of a legacy. We've been having tough moments - I mean the hard start of the league, but we look forward for the upcoming matches! And may I present you our …

Activity Poll March 2017

Race - - Public Area

Hello, Ralle. I am gonna start with the fact that I am also working and studying (not on a full-time education). So pointing out the league format and saying that it makes Carball unenjoyable, just because it's every week, is dumb. But yes, not everyone can have a flexible schedule and fixed one. So I understand you, because I've been in the same situation. But this is your personal problem. People enjoy a league format much more than a regular tournament, because it's on a weekly basis. It's li…

Report K3kz

Race - - Request and Report Agency

Kekz was already banned (a decision by the Section Leaders). And the pics here are too old.

Group 79~

Race - - Clubs

Please give us a skype account whose user is active. This one - "speci4l_79" , is not responding. We need to have skype connection to you during the league season.

Yes, I wrote all of this. It's the result of this provocative exclusion vote. One thing comes with another. You have the right to ban me, I said all of this out of anger. I will be only sorry for not being able to play with my teammates at my club, that's it. It's stupid, because of the vote and seeing people with whom I've played and to whom I've talked yesterday are glad to see me out. All of what I wrote might not all be meant truly, but it doesn't matter anymore. Sorry for double post. Go ba…

Okay, do your duty. Whatever pleases and satisfies you. However, I don't see how I crossed the line. Lack of knowledge made me write what I wrote,and also the lack of respect due to hypocrisy that is poisoning Neon for so long. The rest of the story is how you take it. And how Bass took my silly conv. with Ivo. Come on, do your duty.

Quote from Bass: “ You can call me nit-picking, but this is actually really sick. Sick, because he means it. [...] No, he means it by heart. [...] That's nothing I would wish my worst enemy. Neither death, nor cancer, nor anything like that. I guess that would be common sense and I hope people see it in the same way. ” That shit written above was worth it I guess. You gotta know it was certainly meant to be a joke. I don't even know you, so you, getting mad and with hurt feelings, shows me that …

Because of Carball.