Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 380.

Ignore Function

Ironorange - - Ideas & Bugs

If someone was going to make that option, there still should be some restrictions to it. For instance: it should not be able to mute Neon members as they are the admins on the server and should be able to warn everyone.

Report Race

Ironorange - - Request & Report Agency

Tbh... Race did insult Bass. Something which is not allowed. Reliking posts (if that is what happened, no idea whether Bass or Race is right), is childish but not disallowed. Atleast not in the way I interpreter. And Race, you didn't need Firzen's support for this. You could just have messaged Bass and try to talk in a mature way. But is Neon getting so boring that this is our most hot topic? Likes and wall comments?

Report Race

You surely know how to make friends! +1

Report Race

Doesn't matter who or what... Neon seem to keep having these kind of fights... It often seems to be some regulars vs regular members (don't get me wrong i'm not saying one is right and the other wrong). Regulars and regular members always seem to be 2 seperated groups... Might solve problems if the 2 would get closer? No idea how though... Anyway my opinion on all of this is that it's kinda sad to just keep reliking posts to provoke someone... On the other hand it's unnecesary to handle such act…

Your Top 10 Carball players.

Ironorange - - Carball Pitch

1- Burak 2- Velo 3- Ralle 4- Drogba 5- Fabian 6- Myself (Haters gonna hate) 7- Frenk 8- Namelezz 9- Race 10- Alien My top 10 is based on how good they are in their fav position. Not an all round top 10.

Double Jump

Ironorange - - Carball Pitch

Never knew this existed and honestly idgaf. I can tab my shift fast enough for it to look as if I jumped only once. If this ever was a problem, it sure would be now, as you just posted it. I see it as just a smart way of playing. You cannot punish people for this as it's no rule and you cannot or barely see people doing it. Now that it's known, I think we should let people decide about it. But yeah imo this isn't a problem.

I´m only interested in a tournament with matches that allow tackling. So where the player with ball possesion is allowed to be rammed. If no one has the ball, it should still be disallowed. For example player A and player B go for the ball, player A is not allowed to ram or tackle player B just so that he himself can get first to the ball. But once player A has the ball, Player B is allowed to tackle A. But then again, i prefer no ramming at all or even ghost mode. There is no way to really drib…

If you would allow it you would still need to clarify what is and what is not allowed. If you would allow ramming in every way possible you will just end up in sumo survival with a ball laying arround. The only advantage I see is that less skilled players have a higher chance of winning simply because you can counter skills with ramming like an idiot. I dislike the idea of being allowed to ram. But if it will still be allowed, at least make it so that only the person who has ball possesion, is a…

application by Neymar

Ironorange - - Application Office

You do not really have the best reputation to represent Neon, imo. And your application looks like it took very little effort, something I personally find very important.

Could you provide us with some logs? There must be a reason why he said it. I honestly don't see this as a reason to take action. A warning would be enough for me.

Cool free/cheap Stuff

Ironorange - - Off-Topic

Team Fortress 2, a class based shooter from Valve. Hearthstone: Magix on easy mode, mixed with the Warcraft franchise. Smite, a Moba game but then with third person view. I like it more than DOTA 2, or Lol. Tribes Ascend, another f2p shooter. It kinda has the same feeling of Unreal Tournament but then with bigger maps.

If he kicks someone for ramming right at the end to avoid a loss (if that was the case) then the reason is invalid. Edit i did not see the picture and the guy didn't get kicked at the end.

I think we should cross a line between what an arenacreator is allowed to do, and what he can do. I see this the same as when a member would abuse his mute rights. If he kicks people just to manipulate the score or the game, then it's abusement in my eyes. But queresma has been muted many times before and i think he has been banned multiple times as well.

Carball is just incredibly sensitive when it comes to lag. Having a ping above 80 can already be enough to cause some annoying sync goals or laggy experience. Same goes for people with a fps that is so low that i wonder how they even got the install mta in the first place. The server didn't change and carball certainly did not either. I think that people used to accept lag and now go on about it. I might be wrong wit my second thought but I also think that we used to have relatively more germans…

Players need a very decent internet connection to be able to play it without any lag. Fps are ofcourse important as well. But I just cannot agree with the thought that it's server sided. I barely ever experience lag that is caused by myself (and not by some strange guy with 12 fps and a ping off 120). What i mean is that i never have any problems with a ball that I hit myself. I only experience some weird stuff when someone else, who´s internet is not really great, hits the ball. Carball just de…

Carball 2v2 Tournament - Winter

Ironorange - - Tournaments

And i actually did donate mechanic and i think everyone's money is welcome and mine was needed at the time. For me it's still a ridiculous reward. we have Nero's. why not give Nero's instead of something others would have to pay for? When did we need a prize in order to get a full tournament? I can't recall one.

Carball 2v2 Tournament - Winter

Ironorange - - Tournaments

That's ridiculous. We don't get money for free and to just get donation features that others had to pay for is ridiculous. Give them nero's, not donator status.

Report on Alesko.

Ironorange - - Request and Report Agency

Isn't this a mute reason? There is still no Ragequit rule and in the past people like Alesko, got muted for such behaviour. I don't see any member/trial who warned him at the time (if he was ever warned at all). If the ban is a permanent one, then it's a bit harsh imo.

Unban Request

I think you were the first to get banned simply because you were perm banned and the release of united did not change that. The reason for your perm ban was i think ban evasion and getting banned multiple times in a row.

Unban Request

I did not ban you. Ltwyd banned you. If not Ltwyd then Shox. Not that it matters much...