Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 540.

Arrivederci folks

F-21 - - Public Area

Huh, well in that case... Sayonara! I had a feeling in the last few months, that it was only a matter of time. I guess I'll still see you on the server (if I ever come online ).

Cant enter the neon carball sv

F-21 - - Ideas & Bugs

Quote from Kath: “Check your ping at our United server.” That will take even much longer to load. Rather check the ping directly in the server browser.... Should be at least under 200, else it will not be playable.

[DM] BuDyA's -Vol 16- Dark Fantasy

F-21 - - Mapping Area

Really nice job, I love the deco! Also, nice to see you are still so active in mapping.

Ban of some people!

F-21 - - Public Area

Votes are valid. Members voted, you cannot say one vote is more important than another. I do not know whether you know about who voted what, but from reading your post, you probably do not, and you'd be surprised. Section leaders are nothing more than a common member in this regard anyway, else any vote would be pointless. I think I do not leak any important internal information, if I tell you that the majority of section leaders actually was not against the bans (atleast from their votes).

Please, grow up. Frenk was obviously annoying in the chat, and persisted in it even after multiple mutes. I do not care what is in the rules and what holes are in the rules, I'd also ban someone who did all that and was also annoying me in the pm. Mito did nothing wrong, and if Frenk wouldn't spam, nothing would happen.

About the most recent drama.

F-22 - - Carball Pitch

I did not read most of it, but I think you guys have problems with yourselves. Please keep it between yourselves, crying here will not change a thing anyway.

Your Top 10 Carball players.

F-22 - - Carball Pitch

#1 - CA-22Rattles #2 - AlluringRain44 #3 - F-22 #4 - FLLLLLLLLLLLLy #5 - Faisca #6,7,8,9,10...20 - everyone else #21 Frenk

Some members could mistakenly made IP bans. Can you please also write your IP?

Hello, please take a look at our unban template. We will definately need your serial. Kind regards, F-22

Report Deamonik

F-22 - - Request and Report Agency

Quote from K3kZ: “ This clearly shows me that YOU have not joined the server in the last days, otherwise you would know for what people were charged without reporting them in the forum. ” Then, please, write "what is happening", you cannot expect us to punish our member for stuff we do not know. If I understand correctly, this was just "the tip of the iceberg", that made you start a report thread (though if this is the worstthat happened, I am somehow doubtful). Quote: “He broke a rule,” Which r…

Report Deamonik

Quote from K3kZ: “It´s true this are only two words, but very hard ones. I connect these words with wishing someone to die.” Woah, you poor thing. If that happened to me, I would probably even consider suicide. I am actually considering it right now, because I have trouble living in a world where people with such bad intentions roam free. Maybe neon could also hire a personal psychologist, so you would get over this traumatic experience as fast as possible. Maybe you should also stop using the i…

Report K3kz

Maybe it should be considered that Kekz already got reported and punished, so this is not the first time he came in conflict with others, and he has a problem with behaving normally (with muslims). But I can't see why any further action should be taken at this point, since the previous report was a long time ago, and since kekz already got some punishment... (Hidden Content)

Join Request by +THEPERA

F-22 - - Application Office

Quote from +THEPERA: “many people on the server speak unnecessarily.” I think you mean't that a little different

Spast Application

F-22 - - Application Office

Accepted as spast.

I just wonder, what reason would I have to asslick? What goal could I achieve?

Quote from Hero^: “I have nothing to do with this but I will leave you a reply. Actually, I could see you long time trying to get rid of Race because your hate still clear for now. I don't see it worth a kick vote here, I mean It's fine if he hates you and you hate him. In this case, both of you could have already insulted each others, if not in server, maybe in chats with your friends or at least in your minds, You just found the best moment to get rid of him.” Because noone wants to be in a co…

I don't care about insults and rules much here. But I cannot understand why you, Race, even want to be in this clan, if you so deeply hate most of the regular clan members.

Would it be possible to see a bit more logs?

[Leave]LTWYD

F-22 - - Open Lounge

Love! Good times come and go. You will not be remembered as the bad guy. Bye PS, I was looking at some old map videos you made for me. Great times (Hidden Content)

Leaving the community

F-22 - - Open Lounge

Bye fap! I did not see you much on the server lately, but I remember I had lots of fun when playing with you and other toads, and also lots of laughs. I don't think this thread changes much (and I hope so too). Maybe we see eachother in game again. But I understand that with age, it is harder to find time for games (for me as well). In case we don't, have fun and I hope you have a nice life