Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 195.

Situation in Carball

ShoX - - Open Lounge

"I agree with the bans and these people should be unbanned if they make an unban request" - They have been banned for 3/4 weeks and not a year like it was intended. Why the fuck should EVERY ACTIVE GUY be unbanned again only because of being active. Yeah, in my opinion they deserved it and I totally agreed with the 3-4 weeks ban. Guy behaving shit the whole time -> Guy getting banned for a longer time (for reasons of course) -> He's getting unbanned again because why not - he's active.

Honestly I would have reacted the same way as Mito. The mute was deserved as he started spamming and did not stop while being told. Even afterwards he started provoking Mito so he simply muted him(Which you can see happened more times). If the guy starts to spam/talk shit in a PM to the SAME Member and is annoying at its finest while also being told to not provoke/talk, the ban is justified. This ain't a permaban and lasts 1 day. Everything fine. (My opinion).

youtube.com/watch?v=25DPz2bcCcg

About the most recent drama.

Spast - - Carball Pitch

Would you all be able to stop this shit conversation? What happened to the good old times people liked actually playing with each other? That's more than childish from all of you.

Cool free/cheap Stuff

Spast - - Off-Topic

I sadly bought it as well like 2 years ago. As far as I know you do not have to pay for levels.

Cool free/cheap Stuff

Spast - - Off-Topic

PayDay2 is currently free for a lifetime on steam.

App from Batman

Spast - - Application Office

Even if they did provoke him it's still not a reason to insult like this. He should've acted mature and simply report them in here but he chose the other way. A look into the logs would be appreciated in here though.

App from Batman

You are right, I do not want people like that in our team. In addition I'd like to have him muted as well for having a bad behavior.

we need to maps classic dm

Spast - - Mapping Area

Quote from Hero^: “Quote from Faisalx: “Update maps :D” Don't ever say update something again! Admins get mad when they see this word.” Maps can be uploaded by mapmanagers as well. There is no need for an admin in this case. Maybe I'll take care about this. (If I'll be accepted though ) And they won't get mad when they see this word. Users get mad when they see no updates.

Spast Application

Nick(s):Spast (ShoX), cx6xc5asd55223 Birthdate:At the 11th February waaay to long ago Country:Germany Languages:German, English and Hungarian Contact-Information: Simply message me at this forum. I will respond within some hours(usually) Something about your MTA-Career:Well.. It started some years ago on some reallife servers, joined Neon back in 2012 (I guess) and I am still here since then. Why do you want to join Neon?:Who wouldn't want to join Neon? + I want to see and take part at some deci…

I don't know why but I had to share it with you. youtube.com/watch?v=GVuWJ05s7LI

Quote from Fabian: “1 Frenk cx6xc5asd55223 2 Ivo 3 Deaminik 4 Party 5 Namelezz 6 Barbapapa 7 Hero 8 Kekz 9 James 10 Snowy 11 Hamza + Foltn (Busses)” Fixed.

Images, Image Sequences, Comics

cx6xc5asd55223 - - Off-Topic

Play the new Infestation: New Z they said, it'll be fun they said. Imgur

Has got an ugly name ( )

does not love cx6xc5asd55223

Meaning of your Nick

cx6xc5asd55223 - - Off-Topic

It's easy in my case. I'm cx6xc5asd55223 because my previous name "ShoX" is kinda used everywhere I want to register myself. So I got my head, smashed it at my keyboard a couple of times and here it is.

unban isco

cx6xc5asd55223 - - Request & Report Agency

Okay.

Quote from Bass: “everyone is just a number, maybe just the serial.” That is a great idea for my next nickname. Thank you.

About someone's Death

cx6xc5asd55223 - - Public Area

Well.. I want to clarify things in here. Quote from Drogba: “It's the truth, this community has no democracy. I already told James, its been led by "Neon Gods" or in german "Tyrannen" for almost 3 years. How are you selecting the SLs? Who is selecting them? I am actually the first guy asking all of this. Who made the rules? Everyone can do what he wants because there is no one to punish them.” So you are telling us this community has no democracy? How do you explain democracy then? Everything is…

Is it even possible to give players money back, Nick Wilde? Without any knowledge about the exact amout of money it will be hard to decide which money he should receive (if it's even possilbe).