Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 123.

Situation in Carball

Rio - - Open Lounge

Quote from Barbawix: “Its not only about the not existing development imo. Also about the current community. I dont mean their behaviour like spam or something. New players got simply no chance to play with experienced ones and get instant kicked without even saying one word / telling them a reason. I would lose instant fun and motivation to play further on this server. You cant keep players for 10 years, some day they will lose interest no matter if theres an active scirpter or not. Sooner or l…

Unban Request

Rio - - Request and Report Agency

Your unban vote has ended with 7 member voting for Yes and 1 for No, you're now unbanned.

Unban Request

I've unbanned your serial on United server already, no idea what's wrong.

Unban Request

With 6 members voting for Yes and 1 for No, you're now unbanned.

Unban Request

unband voted start, get result 3 days

Unban Request

An unban vote has been started an you will get the results in 3 days.

Words per minute

Rio - - Off-Topic

MONSTERKILLLL wpm.png

Report Deamonik

Why even waste time with writing this senseless pile of shit thread? Source Code (2 lines) OKAY NOW I UNDERSTAND THIS IS WAY TOO MUCH, BAN HIM STRAIGHT.

Future of Carball

Rio - - Open Lounge

Quote from Negan: “Thats why you are SL, you should try to do everything to keep this community together. If you are not able to do that, you are obviously not the right guy for this duty to be honest.” How could I even, or anybody here keep us together, when the 'upper force' (forumadmins, regulars) clearly have no intention about anything concerning us or the server?

Future of Carball

Rio - - Open Lounge

Quote from Barbawix: “As a Section Leader you are able to rewrite, add and delete rules (except of some ground rules) so if u want to change something just do it instead of crying how bad these rules are and breaking them.” Yeah okay, so would it be the perfect method to deal with this problem to delete all rules from 1 to 99999 and from 'a' to 'zxy', except some that are actually even useful? No.

Future of Carball

Rio - - Open Lounge

And please, Mr. Fabian, tell me, why is being a Section Leader such a big thing? You have no more superiority than other users. It is just a name. And if I would resign, who would even care to take this place? Why is it such a big thing to "lead" a dead clan where no one cares about anything? And what to represent in Neon? Who to represent it? There aren't any new players that I can be a 'representant' to. We are all the same like we used to be. And no, it wasn't my point to destroy your fun. Bu…

Future of Carball

Rio - - Open Lounge

Okay, now it's finally my turn to talk. I can barely find enough time and interest to read every letter and respond to it, but this is just too stupid. From both the "fighting" sides. From all I've read above, I can conclude that all the arguments are worthless bullshits. We all know that fucking nothing will happen to this gamemode anymore, but why care about it? We don't play here for updates, we don't play here for new scripts, we don't play here to blame the admins. We only play for FUN and …

Application by Achtz#

Rio - - Application Office

Fake as fuck.

We've accepted your request with the result of 5 members voting on Yes and 1 on No. Our maps are: [DD] Cross S15; [DD]Russkaya Vodka. Suggest a date please so we can arrange the cw.

[Ne] vs ~[EPG]~

Neon 9 - 11 EPG Thank you for the request, hope we can play a rematch in the future! Also huge thanks to Deamonik who carried our asses through many rounds.

A vote has been started where our members will decide that we accept the request or not, the results will come in 2-3 days.

» As the last hours of 2016 are coming, I hereby cancel the remaining 2 Olympic games (4 vs. 4 and 3 vs. 3 Dumpers) due to the lack of activity of players, changes of registered clubs and the disability to organize an official match. The 4 played games will remain official with their results, which you can find above and at the Medal Cabinet. So the final results are: 1. Kalamir: 3 - 0 - 1 medal ratio 2. Hamza: 1 - 1 - 1 medal ratio 3. Deamonik: 1 - 1 - 0 medal ratio ...see the full list by clic…

The action taken of the arenakick was totally correct in my opinion, and should be also tolerated in the near future. I've also used this method a few times, last time even on our most loved member, Mito, when he considered this (as everything else) as a rule-breaking. So I see no action to be taken, just continue playing the way you do.

NGT - Neon Grand Tournament

Rio - - Public Area

1v1: Rio - Gametype: DD - Map names (2 maps): [DD]Cross S15; [DD]Russkaya Vodka 2v2: The Vendetta - Gametype: DD - Team members: Rio, Faisca - Map names (2 maps): [DD]Cross S15; [DD]Cross ZY 3v3: The Speed Fanatics - Gametype: DM - Team members: Rio, Faisca, Deamonik - Map names (2 maps): [DM]SebaS v12 - New World; [DM]Cookie v6 - Naturally Skilled II Skype ID: Xx69longpenis69xX

[Ne] vs ~[EPG]~

Your request has been accepted with 6 people voting on Yes and 2 choosing the No option. Contact me via Skype or via Forum PM to arrange the maps and the playerlists.