Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 541.

Besides, hacking on Sumo Survival... what possible advantage can he HACK? money drop? for cabaÑero's? Freezing other players so their timer doesnt work? Giving himself an hunter and killing everyone with raising the water level? Singing karaoke which you can't mute even if you physically turn off your radio? HOW!! TO HAX NEON SURVIVAL !!!!1111 (I learned to stop holding shift @Bass) (Hidden Content)

Quote: “ Community Member Description: Who shows much interest or even engagement for the clan and likes to communicate with our members and therefore is already kind of a member of the community, may get accepted as Community Member by our members to profit from our general members' advantages. Requirements: activity in the community interest in the clan nomination by a Member election by Community Members Majority Rights: acceptance and exclusion of Community Members ” Not sure if I'd call thi…

Arrivederci folks

Pipo - - Public Area

I'm never sure if to "like" these leave threads, so by liking your thread I support your choise. Hope you'll keep in touch, bb now Have a good life

Situation in Carball

Pipo - - Open Lounge

I never really understood all this nonsense about "SYNC' "LAG" goals, yes in CAPS because whenever there was a goal that has the slightest amount of jitter people litterally spam the chat with those capitalised words. And yes I know as well that when 2 players hit the ball, one guy gets sent to outer space, and the other keeps moving as if nothing happened isn't particularly correct. And some players have that exact ping distance away from the server that they get some "advantage" over other pla…

You guys need help with shooter? Or isn't it allowed to join in at this point? Good job so far guys, hope you having fun

Situation in Carball

Pipo - - Open Lounge

What is the current advertising name for the sever? Maybe adding keywords like soccer and football could give us more players that are randomly looking for available servers. Because "carball" is the last thing I would think of... Same goes for "Neon United" This doesn't even require much work

[DM] BuDyA's -Vol 16- Dark Fantasy

Pipo - - Mapping Area

nice map! Must've taken some time heh Cool deco and track!

Ban of some people!

Pipo - - Public Area

We are all on the same page actually, Every action that has been taken is taken in a perceptive to bring back the FUN. And when looking at the current behaviour of some members on the forum and ingame we can not come to another conclusion that these players do not contribute to that feeling. So are these bans fair? Is it fair that some people ruin the pleasure of those looking on the forum every day? Are these even connected in any way? Are we still one community? Should actions in one part of t…

Sorry Fabian, wrong place wrong time. But if you have been reading the forum as actively as I have been since the past few years and months (which is on a daily basis, multiple times a day actually). I think I know exactly what is going on. And why? Because lately it seems that the regular players are just making a huge mess of the server and behave as if they are Gods, Hero, Frenk, and they use the forum as if it is a shoutbox in which they can just spam and spam and be childish. I'm pretty muc…

Fabian, thats internal stuff so stop using that in here... Also dont defend ur big buddy Frenk. Perm-ban ez justified. Mito asked him to not, and he did. (Hidden Content) We actually dont need you to play there, you choose to come to play on our playground so follow our playground rules. The way I see your application now is just another troll trying to prevent other trolls for being banned for rulebreaking. If thats the case: please go to ffs carball you'll love it there, trolls trolls and trol…

App Fabian

Pipo - - Application Office

Spast! (Hidden Content)

Arcade bug money

Pipo - - Ideas & Bugs

Yes, the original money glitch that many people abused and got their money reset and/or banned. Present day: With little to no way to spend cabaÑero's on anyone "abusing" this glitch is just wasting their time. And if (0,001% chance) we get a full working featureful shop everybody will start from 0 again anyway uhmm yeah, I take a neutral stand in this: - it's bad!! - it's a waste of time!! - profit!

Application by Essawy

Why is EVERYTHING green

About the most recent drama.

Pipo - - Carball Pitch

Well that only makes it more clear to me we should ban and mute more often. And I'm banning actions not players. You definiately fell completely out of line back then. Be happy you even got unbanned in the first place. And anybody can make a thread about whatever and complain. But if you have problems with actions of a player/guest/member whatever just add me to that conversation. I'm friends with anyone, as long as they obey the rules (in general, I'm not a cop). So members falling out of line …

Pipo - - Carball Pitch

Everybody is pointing fingers but if anybody would take responsibility for their actions we wouldn't even have this "concversation". So as long as nobody says: Hey you know what, what I did was wrong, but I can change or stop doing so. If not also fine, I see no reason why whe shouldn't mute all of you and you take your childish chats elsewhere (Skype or whatever) And for those not included in this soap that means it applies to you also. There is a good reason we have rules and why they should b…

Pipo - - Carball Pitch

Guys its summer go outside! Come back when its winter an all yo bitches are cooled down, geez yo cant handle the heat yo! Peace out homeboys!

Re Application by AxEroX

Quote from AxEroX: “There are many bugs and not-working scripts on the server - I'd like to fix them even if I have to annoy and harass those people who are able to work on them” This will go down like this: Sooo.. only if it can be done in a good manner and without new hatethreads where people are going to complain once more. Might even be better to use PM or something with stuff like this. That way nobody gets informed and nobody gets their hopes up and if anything will pop-up then it will be …

Cool nice map, nice to hear/see from you again AxEroX. Uploaded the map to the server, should be online soon

Application by CappleJack

Wow, so instead of talking to us | straight or on an even level _ you take evasive measures by going / Total score combined =

Quote from Deamonik: “PS: You dont have to be that skilled” Say no more!! I can be part of the shooter, if its shooter (so ground-shooter not with jumps) jump shooter is stupid if you want to go in the air just go play hunter And I can be spare for some other game modes etc... would be fun. I don't have much spare time though.. so I don't know how demanding it is?? (How many evenings will there be played etc)