Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 129.

Carball Tournament - The Rescue

Khames - - Tournaments

Dunno if we still can but: Team Name: Masked Muchachos Players: Forsberg (me), Heisenberg (Rad), Frenk, Jason

2v2 Season-Poll

Khames - - Tournaments

Good night lads, in the past days (okay in just 1 match i played :bitchplease:) ive got an idea for a new season which could be interresting and fun. At the beginning i want to say that there were some problems with the last season i organized yes and im sorry for that what happened, but in my opinion Neon Carball isnt running that good and in these hard times i think we should keep together and forgive each other. Well, much worths but little sense: I with Rad got a fully developed idea about a…

Your Top 10 Carball players.

Khames - - Carball Pitch

Time has passed, but lets revive this thread! (Hidden Content)

Situation in Carball

Khames - - Open Lounge

/update Carball is dying atm.

James

Khames - - Request and Report Agency

Quote from Partyz: “The whole point was to make you think that "huh, maybe I went too far this time", but it surely missed the target.” Well, you are right, i 'm not really sorry for that what happened yesterday. If you dont let us take frees i also wont let you. As simple as that, and i repeat it again for you. I am not your idiot. Idk what you expect from me, that i play fair even you dont do? Well, at the end i support one of your decisions. Please stop playing with me and search the ones whi…

James

Khames - - Request and Report Agency

Good that i cant sleep and have something to do now at midnight. Idk where to start, ill just take my chance and defend myself after the beautiful text you wrote to me: Quote from Partyz: “[2017-09-01 20:36:52] [Output] : [A]James<B>: gj [2017-09-01 20:36:54] [Output] : [A]KHEQU1P'): free [2017-09-01 20:37:03] [Output] : [A]CA-22Rattles: why [2017-09-01 20:37:03] [Output] : [T]Lola: azt kinyirtad [2017-09-01 20:37:05] [Output] : [A]CA-22Puckovsky: why? [2017-09-01 20:37:07] [Output] : [T]KHEQU1P…

Cinema Rodrigo

Khames - - Stadium Terrace

another small update, but this time it isnt a montage because i wanted to bring some variety. Just to say, take everything with humor and i hope nobody gets mad, its nothing personal and only fun. If you like this type of video i would greet it if you show it somehow, then ill publish more and maybe i can also make a playlist if u like it. youtube.com/watch?v=f1WS7zNvy60 If you know other funny clips and ideas for such Neon-Clips then feel free and tell me Cya, Rodrigo

Images, Image Sequences, Comics

Khames - - Off-Topic

The League Community explained in one pic: (Hidden Content)

The whole playlist guarantees entertainment youtube.com/watch?v=OWGlIRXcno…WMRfDiC4qRL0FZ4Z&index=85

Hummingbirds

Khames - - Clubs

hummingbirds-finish.png kh-short-2.png rad-2.png jason-2.png hummingbirds-quote.png

Ban of some people!

Negan - - Public Area

I really miss sometimes the great time and atmosphere we had once 2-3 years before when we all loved playing with each other and took everything with fun.. I dont want to pick out some special guys who should have "destroyed" everything, tbh the most of us did something wrong. Everyone should keep always thinking about his own best behaviour he can offer, i dont want to make myself as the best guy because i am not but if everyone starts acting as friendly as he can nobody will have problems with…

Quote from FolTn: “Quote from Burak_Yilmaz: “clicking the like button isn´t enough i have to write it. true words pipo” why dont you shut the fuck up you're banned idiot” i guess everyone has the right to share his opinion.

Unban Request

Negan - - Request and Report Agency

Nick: James Serial: 11298408DF828D8BB21770E69CB09391 Admin / Member: Kath Date and time: 16th of June 2017 The reason was: Several Stuff (at that moment) I want an unban, because: First of all: at the beginning i didnt even know why i got banned so i started asking many other Member/Admins for my reasons. After kinda everyone told me another thing Anal asked for me Kath Ingame about my ban reasons because he banned me back then and thats what i found out. 18.png When i got banned i wasnt even ra…

About the most recent drama.

Negan - - Carball Pitch

(Hidden Content) Yeah, nice that you post us one example and you are acting like everything would start by us, "daily". Should i start asking the 30 persons of the skype group who started with the trash about Snakes such as gg #S or insulting us? I could also do myself the effort to search the last few months over you and the provocations of the others in skype atleast as i dont have the logs in the forum but im busy atm and dont know if i have the nerves to check out the +100k messages. (Hidden…

Departure of Race

Negan - - Open Lounge

Well, u already said that to us in skype but here once again from me Have a nice time in the USA and come back healthy in some months And also thanks for the nice words and giving me the leadership of #S. Thats a honor for me and I or better said we all wont let u down. So focus on USA and dont pick up too much fights as a Barkeeper in America or we'll send UFC Burak to support you

Activity Poll March 2017

Negan - - Public Area

Good afternoon, now i also got some time to answer. Quote from Ralle: “Long time no see, Don't get me wrong, but since this competitive shit ( League ) I really dont enjoy carball anymore. ” We dont force anyone to participate at the League, we just ask and are happy to find clubs who like to participate and usually almost all clubs are interrested in participating. Quote from Ralle: “Just remember the Tournaments. We had a plenty of players that were enjoying this game.” Between the Leagues 2 &…

Cinema Rodrigo

Negan - - Stadium Terrace

another update: As the Season starts soon and the timing fits in very good, im ready to present you a Montage from The #Snakes! (hopefully GEMA doesnt delete my music again as they did it with my other vids ) youtube.com/watch?v=U23ac6hLud8 This one had the most effort so far with more than 1 month of work and i hope you enjoy watching it. Best Regards Negan

Report [Kekz]

Negan - - Request and Report Agency

and Burak gets no punishment for his unneccesary insults and provocations?

Cinema Rodrigo

Negan - - Stadium Terrace

another small update. I decided to set up my channel new and to keep just the League matches [vT vs #S] and [UC vs L] which is now reuploaded with new songs because i didnt do much work on it at the first time and it was one of my most favourite and memorable matches i have played so far. Sad that i didnt get a match of Season #1 but well D: youtube.com/watch?v=Q61VndE0I20 Hope you enjoy it

Quote from F-22: “Quote from Hero^: “I have nothing to do with this but I will leave you a reply. Actually, I could see you long time trying to get rid of Race because your hate still clear for now. I don't see it worth a kick vote here, I mean It's fine if he hates you and you hate him. In this case, both of you could have already insulted each others, if not in server, maybe in chats with your friends or at least in your minds, You just found the best moment to get rid of him.” Because noone w…