Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

Carball update for 19.08.2017

Merlin - - Patch Notes

Carball update for 19.08.2017 includes: - Added freecam for spectating - Selecting teamcolor now possible with colorpicker - Ranking has been reset

Spammer

Merlin - - Request and Report Agency

Banned

Neon Clubs , Stadium etc..

Merlin - - Ideas & Bugs

I'm just going to approve content made by yourself. No converting or ripping. I also decided to only allow custom object maps. Thats also the reason i removed a few maps, they just use to much objects. Even the current main map uses to much objects. btw: The original san andreas map is removed. There is no real point in converting stadiums. Also dont worry about sandking textures and club sandkings.

Neon Clubs , Stadium etc..

Merlin - - Ideas & Bugs

Hey, currently i can't work as much on the script but i'm working on it daily. There is going to be a club management system. You can create clubs, invite players and alot of other stuff i'm not going to reveal just yet. There is also going to be a completly new user interface with alot of more features. However not all your Ideas are as simple and easy to implement. Its a bigger update and it will be easy for me to pump out updates after the next big update. I'm going to take a look at your sug…

What Operating System do you use?

Merlin - - Carball Pitch

Go to "MTA San Andreas 1.5\mods\deathmatch\resources\userpanel\" open the settings.data file and search for "defaultServer": "carball" and change carball to lobby

Join/Leave message lag - Bug

Merlin - - Ideas & Bugs

Fixed in next update!

report spammer

Banned

Carball update for 29.05.2016

Merlin - - Patch Notes

Carball update for 29.05.2016 includes: - Added pm system (/pm) also takes partial names (/pm Bas i hate you) - Training arenas now show the amount of players in the arena

Carball update for 19.08.2017

Merlin - - Patch Notes

Carball update for 28.05.2016 includes: - Random Team colors - Ranking now shows Saves - You can switch scoreboard with the arrow keys to see everyone on the server

About someone's Death

Merlin - - Public Area

[2016-05-21 01:07:06] MSG: Gio#S to MeD|W|: i have something for you [2016-05-21 01:07:15] MSG: MeD|W| to Gio#S: ye? [2016-05-21 01:07:18] MSG: Gio#S to MeD|W|: The name lies in the D [2016-05-21 01:07:26] MSG: Gio#S to MeD|W|: understand? [2016-05-21 01:07:33] MSG: MeD|W| to Gio#S: what is this [2016-05-21 01:07:46] MSG: Gio#S to MeD|W|: my secret [2016-05-21 01:08:20] MSG: MeD|W| to Gio#S: didn't get it [2016-05-21 01:09:06] MSG: Gio#S to MeD|W|: black football player with the last name that s…

carball in lag

Merlin - - Carball Pitch

Everybody with lag problems: Which ISP do you have? WIN+R -> cmd.exe -> "tracert neon-gaming.de" -> Right Click -> "Mark" -> Select the output -> Pm me the result. A VPN might help but a free one will most likely not change much.

un band

He is banned for spamming binds. I going to unban you now. But if i ever see you spamming your binds again its going to be a perm ban. Line 1143: [2016-02-20 09:40:44] CHAT: ##f99887EviR,-)*: ههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه Line 4470: [2016-02-21 21:45:41] CHAT: ##f99887EviR,-)*: ههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه Line 4086: [2016-02-22 12:00:11] CHAT: ##f99887EviR,-)*: هههههههههههههههههههههههههه…

I need help.

Merlin - - Ideas & Bugs

Check if the ping is the same on neon united. There was no real big change in the script that should cause such a ping. Open a command window and execute: "tracert neon-gaming.de" and pm me the result(you can copy it with right click -> "Mark" and then you select the text in the command promt and left click) If you use a VPN do it once with the VPN on and once without and send me both results.

about the stopping ball

Merlin - - Carball Pitch

I did some testing today and we found somehow a workaround for it. Atleast we think so, if it ever happens again please write in this thread with all the infos you know. We didnt fix the bug yet or found out why it happens but we were able to setup the map so you guys can play without bugs. Atleast i hope so. If the bug ever happend to you please vote Sa_retail_boxes.png

NEON IS LOVE, NEON IS LIFE

Merlin - - Off-Topic

NEON IS LOVE, NEON IS LIFE

hure.png Design. You can also reskin mumble. And if reskinning is not enough you can just get the latest source code and modify it to your liking. Mumble and Teamspeak both support opus therefore voice quality is based on server/channel settings. opus_comparison.png Would be nice if you guys could give me some real reasons for a Teamspeak server. I havn't seen a single good argument.

Would be nice if you could stop accuse me of any shit that happens. I just played on the server and tested it once and left to play classic race. This is already the second time you accuse me of some weird shit. Last time the "Admin Abuse" where i apparently edited your post, and now about some points.. No wonder people want you gone. At first i was defending you on mumble that people should leave you alone, but now i just dont give a fuck anymore. If you want to be a jerk, go for it.

New Section "Neon League"

Merlin - - Request & Report Agency

Quote from ShoX: “I see your point here, but we also want to bring more activity in this forum. When nobody would reply on such a thread, the thread "goes down" and nobody will ever see it. We want to give some new gamers "tips" and we want to build our little subforum with the kind of modes, tips, players and much more. I believe people would join the clan because of this, as MANY people are playing LoL, also from the different servers. We could give it atleast a try.” You would just bring acti…

New Section "Neon League"

Merlin - - Request & Report Agency

I dont see a reason why you really need a section for LoL. If you want to play with people from neon just create a thread and ask if someone wants to play. A section seems a bit overkill to me. To me it looks like there is no need for a complete section and subforum since there is not that much to talk about LoL in general? Everybody is welcome to join our mumble server to group up with you guys anytime. We also can add a channel for you which you can moderate(create sub channels for specific te…