Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

Miseed you all !

Kappa - - Off-Topic

Quote from Namelezz: “Hi guys. Yesterday i had sex with a goat.” Male goat ?

Activity ?

Kappa - - Off-Topic

Quote from Pipo: “And he asks this during christmas :bitchplease:” Well, now its the time to ask, because most people dont work these days. But, Im on forum everyday and no one made a topic except Firzen's Christmas topic. Im not playing the game at the time, but my point is that this is a nice community and we need to make this forum a little bit more active (everyone got a damn phone (I hope :/) ) If people cant play, then lets do some chit chat here atleast

Activity ?

Kappa - - Off-Topic

Anyone alive here ??

Summoner Names

Kappa - - League of Legends

Name: PaparazZo1950 EUNE

Drift map ???

Kappa - - Players' Place

Quote from Sharingan: “when the drift mode is finish?” As Tjong said, drift mode is finished, but he need maps for it...

$olo - Application

Kappa - - Application Office

I invited him here Welcome and good luck my friend

Drift map ???

Kappa - - Players' Place

Quote from Sharingan: “Hey, can some one make/script a Drift Map like in Need for speed underground 2. Who can script it? :D” Tjong can Quote from Benne Tjong: “the drift-script is already there, make me one or two maps and I can create the mode for it”

Application *B~>Tr1ckZ#

Kappa - - Application Archive

Quote from voltime: “Goodluck then :thumbsup:” What the Bass said in post above ?

Climbing BMX Time

Kappa - - Map Acceptance

Quote from Koyax: “or maybe there is a way to make a checkpoints so when you fail you respawn on the last one ..just like in race.. but i don't know if it's possible.” Everything is possible when Tjong does it

new member* (edit) on family

Kappa - - Off-Topic

Quote from F-22: “ Was it dark metallic green, or that ugly normal light green? i have the ugly one D=” Something beetween it...

Quote from Benne Tjong: “ welcome back and don't ever die again :P”

Quote from ONIK: “101967d1329882641t-why-so-many-problems-minions_what-1.jpg 1. I have no brother 2. I'm alive I do not know why you did it but you are "fool" in fact I was on vacation so was not online. I was shocked when I saw that I was dead I see already some believe it buut im alive. Quote: “ShadowLTu”Quote: “ I also hardly believe, it could be ONIK himself who made another account and is leaving the clan in this way. It's hard to believe that he requested for such thing when he was dieing.…

new member* (edit) on family

Kappa - - Off-Topic

Quote from F-22: “DSC07688Kopija.JPG my winter project, finished :love:” I had same, but green. Sold it out like 7-8 years ago

StarCheck´s application

Quote from Godlike46: “good luck bro your nice player ;)” Quote from Pr0RaC3R: “Good luck, you are pro player! :D”

Application by AmnesiaHazex

Quote from Pr0RaC3R: “Good luck, you are a great player! ;)”

[Inactive]wenkbrauw

Kappa - - Open Lounge

Quote from Bass: “:fuckingkidding: Welcome back. ^^”

[Inactive]LTWYD

Kappa - - Open Lounge

First of all, Congratulations! Second, enjoy and earn alot of money You really deserve it !

LTWYD became an Administrator

Kappa - - News

Quote from OxGnKiSh: “Congrats LTWYD,you deserve it!”

Members Pictures

Kappa - - Off-Topic

Why everyone loves bathroom ?

[Shooter]Rey - Boom Boom Pow

Kappa - - Map Acceptance

Quote from Velo: “Nice map, but i think it is easy to freeroam on this map...or not?” No, in the vid he show you how when u want to go out, you just hit one invisible wall (maybe airport land) and fall back