Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Your Top 10 Carball players.

Puckovsky - - Carball Pitch

I know that everyone waiting from my list of best players since 2015 so here you are. #1. My brother #3 My mom #7 My dog #4 My neighbour #5 Priest from church of my village #10 My dear friend PiJaQ #8 360noScope #8 James (Real Neuer) #8 Ball #10 Frnek and Hero #69 Meeeeee

Urban BerserkerZ

Puckovsky - - Clubs

R.I.P. best logo from paint.

Urban BerserkerZ

Puckovsky - - Clubs

IBRBPH2.png Club name: Urban BerserkerZ Club tag: uB Leader: 2111.pngPuckovsky Members: 2111.pngPijaQ 2111.pngRattles 2111.pngKozifon 2111.pngLuke 2111.png360noScope 2111.pngDiabollo/Asensio

Carball - Doherty stadium

Puckovsky - - Showroom

Hello When I was bored made this, invite to commenting and rating. Doherty stadium by Puckoazo - Album on Imgur PS: 5 mins ago I saw Seish propostion about "Street footbal" think that this map could be good, goals are small like on server standards and have street climate.

Free arenas

Puckovsky - - Ideas & Bugs

Quote from Deamonik: “Some months ago there was a hype about update, which prolly won't come (?) .. There was an idea that Snowy can script cuz Merlin is obviously busy, thats not realizable? The point is that Neon has better carball - gameplay, but FFS has more and better features, which we dont cuz no scripters... its like comparise CoD 4 with the newest one... 4 has epic gameplay but the newest has better features, if we combine it what a masterpiece would be created, but its not realizable c…

Free arenas

Quote from Barbawix: “Why playing on a server with some new features but bad gameplay? Neon Carball got never really updated since some years (except of bugfixes and serverchangings) and i have same fun in it like in 2013 because we simply got the better and more skill based gameplay, a better community with its tournies and so on. This is what Neon Carball keeps alive. Ofc this makes it also harder for new players on Neon then on FFS, also due to the lack of players but updates wont really help…

Free arenas

For real I tried take some friends from ffs(5 players) but when I asked them why they wont play here, they said "no arenas to play and active players which wants to play with beginners". Ppl dont care power kick so let developers think over it.

Free arenas

Significant Headline: Free arenas Your Nickname: Puckovsky Description: Make free arenas like for example "alpha" "beta" "eta"(arena 4,5,6) etc. I am writing this topic because many new players leave carball after 10 mins because only training is avaible. No? Oh i forgot, new player can play solo in own arena but he wont because nobody wants to play solo and every experienced player wont play with newbs. On f*s carball used "psychology of masses" and when 1 player sitting on arena, others also j…