Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 169.

Arrivederci folks

MiT0 - - Public Area

Well.. it took me totally for suprise For me you were one of the best members., even if we got in some stupid fight, we always respected each other and thats why i am sad to see your leaving... I can understand your feeling, because i had several times when i left the clan in the past for the same reason but here i am again i wish you good luck in your life and take care you too! PD: we will see in the MTT

Ban of some people!

MiT0 - - Public Area

Quote from Barbawix: “A punnishment should be given, and we all agreed on this but the options 1 year and no arent that good.” Even if its good or not, the majority agreed with it, so respect it and don´t start a dictatorship as you have done.

Quote from Fabian: “I simply thought that he got banned for using the PM system whilst being muted, MiTo did it because of the provoking (but from both sides I assume) so both are wrong in this particular case in my opinion.” Quote from cfnjm666gearbxxd: “well you got banned for this reasons: 1. Provoking me after you got muted, i should have banned you in the first time you sent me that pm but instead i decided to give you a last chance. 2. keeping the provoke as you posted in your GG´s spoiler…

Quote from Hero^: “@Frenk SHOULD I DDOS MITO AND REVENGE FOR YOU?!??!?!?!??!?!!!!???!!!!!????” Hero are you stupid troll or you think you are funny? threaten with DDOS in a public site Well done. Well close this thread, the 1 day ban has expired, so no need to more bullshit like this here.

Quote from Fabian: “ Let me correct you here: 10ztv2x.png Means that PMing while being muted is not forbidden (Kath informed us about this earlier).” Let me correct you better: "Chat rule will be still active. If you break them you will get banned!" he broke the rule while he is muted = ban

waste of time? yes, i gave him 1 ban day, so yea this unban request is useless. he got muted time ago and several times for the same reason, and he did mute-evasion which in the old rules should be instant permanent ban, and if you are muted, the worst thing you can do is annoying, provoking and insulting the guy who has muted you. So the ban is totally justified. I could have gone a bit far with the shut up, but i don´t regret at all, he is muted, he should not talk, at least not to the guy who…

Quote from Frenk: “Nick: Nouri Serial: 50F6E5B273F65CFB679B6F63E789C944 Admin / Member: Mito Date and time: 20 minutes ago The reason was: Nothing I want an unban, because: First of all i got muted for nothing and then i got banned for nothing. Logs(Mute): As you can see i only used 2 sentences after the warning. (Hidden Content) ” Well first of all you got muted for spamming with that shit "as da fokin hell" that you had been warned and muted several times, this not your first time as you well …

Why this is not closed yet? Bullshit off-topic outside of neon has done we lost the interest in this conflict, at least from my part, now you can fight or whatever outside here! Bye!

If you need a DM player, i can apply for this team, also i can help in shooter but as you saw in the last cw i am not skilled in shooter

New Idea

cfnjm666gearbxxd - - Ideas & Bugs

whats next? a bull playing football?

nice deco in fact i agree with pipo, this map isnt old school nor classic race, it looks like more a 2012 DM map

In fact you were banned by [Ne]Dani in 2016-12-10 at 17:05 idk what reason, i checked your serial and is this: al3xZ9p.png

the only thing i see here is a normal fight in a normal day in the wonderful world of carball, what changes now to report? you are just using the chance that deamonik got 2 warnings and you trying to report for useless things. "[2017-04-13 20:29:56] [A]K3kZ#S: u should be removed from thje ne team" this was clearly a provokation, ofc you didnt get the best answer from deamonik, but 2 words, not enough for a report, i guess.

so true this video youtube.com/watch?v=b9qHmDuKq5k

8 members voting for yes and 1 for no Sabrina is unbanned

sorry for the late answer, a poll has been made, you will get your result on 3 days.

Interest Poll March 2017

cfnjm666gearbxxd - - Mine

i voted for No, i don´t own the game, also i have never played it and much less interest on it. Unfortunately i dont care about the vote

Quote from Siesh: “If i talked about bass in skype chat badly will that apply to "rules are applied to every chat" ?” No, actually only the chats that belongs to neon, but if it is leaked or revealed you would be in a bad position i guess.

Quote from Bass: “ When I let it open, you accuse me of putting more oil to the fire and if I would close it, people would accuse me, that I wouldn't let the people take part in this discussion, that didn't respond yet. Evil dictator! This stays open, as long as the vote isn't finished yet.” what i mean is what is the sense of this thread since race, who is the only one to decide about this vote is about him, if he resigned, what sense has a vote that go to nowhere? i dont think someone will bla…

Quote from Bass: “ The thread stays open for further "discussions".” you should close this thread as the reason of this thread is already solved somehow. or maybe you want to put more oil to the fire?