Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Application by Skill.eXe

Skill.eXe - - Application Office

mhhm, waitin since a month now, nothing new?

Application by Skill.eXe

Quote from Ironorange: “Luckily barb is fine with it. Will check out your ingame time tomorow and will edit this post then to notify you with my answer.” Just asking, you already checked, or did i miss something?

Summoner Names

Skill.eXe - - League of Legends

Playin on EUW, Name: "TheySeeMeTrollin"

Application by Skill.eXe

Quote from Pipo: “So u applied for membership but you don't know about that basic rule.. :fuckingkidding:” Sure i know that rule, just on other Servers there are other keys, thats what confused me, wont do it anymore

Application by Skill.eXe

Quote from Barbawix: “I only say my opinion to it. No reason to answer smartass ( in my opinion it is a little bit smartass)” Yeah, i was a bit confused by the Chat, but from now on, i take care of writing in the right chat / right language

Application by Skill.eXe

Quote from Barbawix: “Im not a member or something but i saw you braking the rules often so i dunno” Thanks for your feedback, but could you please tell wich rules i broke, because i really dont know what you mean

Application by Skill.eXe

Nick(s): Skill.eXe, Skill Birthdate: 16.03.97 Country: Germany Languages: Fluent German and English Contact-Information: || E-Mail: || Skype: || denis.isaku@gmx.de || ood3nisoo (i check email multiple time a day) Something about your MTA-Career: I play since 2012 and im also registered @ Neon since 2012. Mainly i Race (DM) but since some days, i play Neon many hours a day, with friends. Why do you want to join Neon?: I know Neon since ~ 2 Years and i want to be part of this Community. How can yo…