Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

[Leave] SheX

SheX - - Open Lounge

Bye

Summoner Names

SheX - - League of Legends

* Forum Name * Summoner Name * cx6xc5asd55223 * Brazzersˇ * Hons * Hansjoerg1 * SheX * ShêX * iShadowLTu * iShadyLTu * escape. * escape24 * AddiceD * Addiçted * Mattes * MaefLocke * amnesiahazex * AmnesiaHazex * MiT0 * MiT0o * smily * LeBlânc * Ironorange * Ironorange * GGkiA * Osyek [EUNE] * Skill.eXe * TheySeeMeTrollin * Alpi * DonHoneymelono * Kappa * PaparazZo1950 [EUNE] * K3kZ * Needmount * HeroRulez * Summoner PM [EUNE] * Batman * mawa loodachica [EUNE] * kolo * ArrowHook [EUNE] * James * …

New Section "Neon League"

SheX - - Request & Report Agency

Quote from ShoX: “Another question. Could those guys explain me, why they have voted NOT for a section. Are you just not interested in this game? Is it, because you don't want to play it or haven't the game installed? It's easy to download and everybody can play it as it is free-to-play. I really think that a new subforum for this would be nice. We've got many ideas that we can share with other players and such a forum would just increase the amount of people in the forum. I don't know exactly w…

Ranked team

I can come

League of Legends Team

It would be good if we know each others strengths to make the best team composition. For example me: Your main lane: Jungle Alternate lanes: Support, Mid Favorite champs: Vi, Kha'Zix, Ziggs, Thresh Would be nice of those who are playing LoL to say there strengths, too.

Quote from Ironorange: “Why dont you guys try?”Because there are so many people that are used to speak through Ts³. If they go to mumble and hear another quality, they'll react negatively and stop using it. Once their experience is based on that happening, they won't use it anymore.

Team name: PNL Captain: [Ne]SheX Players: [Ne]SheX, [Ne]Mattes, [Ne]Hons

Minecraft Hunger Games Halloween Event

SheX - - Mine

I will play, too. Name: Krenkos

Neon Gaming - Website Concept

Shex - - Open Lounge

Quote from Filz: “40396942.jpg nice work :thumbup:” ill+leave+this+here+as+well+_07596218e02e29382ab044ba8f4dabc0.png

Your favourite Vine(s)

Shex - - Off-Topic

VINE That's just awesome! :notbad:

Application by SheX

Shex - - Application Archive

Nick: SheX Birthday:11.11.1997 Country:Germany Languages:German, English, Russian Contact-Information: || eMail:neinman147@web.de || ICQ#: || MSN: || xFire: || Skype: lil-pimp01 || How long did you play on our RacE-Server?:a few days befor register When did you register to our forum?:3. April 2012