Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 65.

Miseed you all !

Michi - - Off-Topic

Nice kath it seems so interesting and dramatic. Its so weird im getting dislikes im not even here to get judged or have fights i just came to a place i used to like lol, its so weird that you bass still hating me. Anyway happy new year and hope for you all the best!

Miseed you all !

Michi - - Off-Topic

Hello guys its me Seish ,Treze. I actually forgot my username and password. I came to say hi. how is life going with you guys. i really missed you!

Dis-Sastification

Michi - - Off-Topic

Guys i dont know why all that dislikes but i think you kind how misunderstood me i meant you should just be grateful how what you have to just explain it here look at this video ... facebook.com/brightside/videos/861895883939156/?pnref=story

Dis-Sastification

Michi - - Off-Topic

I am thats why im not gonna miss it this time because i learned the lesson @Rio

Dis-Sastification

Michi - - Off-Topic

Well i made this topic talking about a problem that most of us have. We never say thanks to god for the thing that we already got and we dont feel how much its good unless we lose it For example for me i didnt realize how much chatting is great untill i got muted and when i got muted i didnt realize how much playing car ball only is Good even without chating unless i got banned. You need to be Happy and satisfied for what ever the thing you got . Because everyone of us got A treasure in his life…

Reporting Silver

Michi - - Request and Report Agency

Omg ! Who Took my Loli pop !! This isnt a nursery .

Living without playing neon united is like : iM Like this while waiting to get unbanned youtube.com/watch?v=2qGGWQ6pi08

Neon Carball League Season 2 15/16

Michi - - Tournaments

Club name: Advanced Team Leader's name:Treze Team Leader's skype: (or send it with a PM to me) nour .alfy@hotmail.com

"The Venomous Toads" Montage

Michi - - Stadium Terrace

Great team work but james video had more effot and i like james one more EDIT: Why on every post you dislike me crannock?

A small question

Michi - - Public Area

ok but can this unban request include the unmute request? In addition why 1 month ?

A small question

Michi - - Public Area

Please guys Really give me my last chance I wont misuse it i swear and if i did ban me from car ball forum and everything for ever

Cinema Rodrigo

Michi - - Stadium Terrace

I jumped in my place from That alone video you are the best youtuber i ever saw

A small question

Michi - - Public Area

I got nothing to do except neon kath I promise i will change to you But you also need to change to me and stop disliking me in everything Even stuff im put much effort in it As i said i please need last chance and enough arguments

A small question

Michi - - Public Area

Well mit0 you agree with me in everything But to be trustful with my self Pipo warned me even if there is no rule says you cant change nick He warned me on that point but as i said im sorry I agree you in everything except that if he didnt warn me what you said was gonna be true

A small question

Michi - - Public Area

F22 I got 1 i stated above that i didnt lose my chance that i got here (Unban request by Trezeguet Sorry about everything .) You muted me for old mutes even when i said sorry i didnt do anything wrong to mute me but you muted me for old actions that i said i stopped Bring back history and you will find it . Do you know why i was childish and mad in addition of doing childish acts Because you guys was making fun of me trying to make me get angry without abusing rules and made me ... Kath 4 of the…

A small question

Michi - - Public Area

Where is the 5th chance i ve got muted once for 1000 day then he remute me bcoz i got unmuted coz of unban i can prove it But if i prove it well i Should deserve a unban Well lets start Well as F-22 said here Reporting[F22] Unmute He muted me for 1000 day reason old mutes ... As i said in my Unmute request i stopped spamming chat , Doing bad stuff from when i got unmuted by the unban ( http://forum.neon-gaming.de/index.php/Thread/9791-Treze-Unmute-Request-sorry/ ) Why i got permanently banned? D…

A small question

Michi - - Public Area

Nvm though i you got 70% of NE staff never forgive for anything even in my unmute request i was so polite i requested politely and i was sorry i tried twice and waited and same result they wont change their mind Some of ne Admins should learn something about "second chance" .

A small question

Michi - - Public Area

Why when i tried to open neon car ball it says serial is banned may i know the reason?

Well its 1 hour after (1st of March, 13:00 CET/GMT+1) May i know my results pls

You miss understood me I meant that stopped using the T chat alot