Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

R.I.P

chxy123dearw - - Public Area

I understood, if you read my comment (postscript), but one thread will not help. It either makes you smile or sadden you even more. (i hope first) To lose someone, who is important for you like as a father, you can't get over it easily. You need time, you need friends in Real life. You have to accept it, but it takes a long time. I'm really sorry, if you missunderstood me. I had no purpose, that i make a joke.

R.I.P

chxy123dearw - - Public Area

I lost my MMO-friend and one old cs-friend in the last few weeks. (Both of them died in a caraccident) This isnt a forum for like this. This is a game-server forum for fun and for the game. Greetings. undead, arrow, krisz, hope, zombie, mlx, chxy123dearw ps. I'm sorry for Silver's father. Rest In Peace. I will pray for him.

we need to maps classic dm

chxy123dearw - - Mapping Area

Quote from Pipo: “Not sure how many oldstyle mappers there are nowadays? :pondering:” To much, but really. ADD DM MAPS ADD MAPS PLS YOU NO GUD ADMÍN PLS ADMÍN ADD MAPS NOW

Spast Application

chxy123dearw - - Application Office

Nem

Arrow quit

Arrow - - Public Area

I'm really inaktiv in these years. since 2014 I dont have motivation to stay as member, i dont know why I am still. Neon Race dying since United is alive. That's was a great server. Thxbai

NEON IS LOVE, NEON IS LIFE

Arrow - - Off-Topic

ItVFOIF.png

Series / Anime - Recommendations !

Krisz - - Off-Topic

Arrow The Flash The Mentalist How I Met Your Mother

Application by Arrow

Krisz - - Application Office

Nick(s): Arrow.; old nick: UnDeaD. Birthdate: 24. April 1996 Country: Hungary Languages: hungarian, english, germany Contact-Information: || E-Mail: undead.mta@gmail.com || Skype: krisz-undead || Something about your MTA-Career: Hey, my name is Krisztofer. I'm old player here. Nobody know who I am, omg Undead is still an idot. Well, I played on this server since 2012 or 2011. Many people know who I am, what I've done here. I was member, but i left, cuz i have a lot to learn. This is last year fo…

Application by Hope.

UnDeaD - - Application Office

Nick(s): Hope. (oldest UnDeaD) Birthdate: 24. 04. 1996 Country: Hungary Languages: English, Hungarian, a bit german Contact-Information: || E-Mail: cskrisztofer@hotmail.com|| Skype: krisz-undead|| Something about your MTA-Career: I think that everyone remembers me. I began my career, two years ago. I was a member as well, and for some reason I had to leave you here. Everything's fine with me. I played much servers(ffs, TG, more...), but this is like the most. Again, i have a little time to play.…

154583_okay_guy.jpg

[Leave] UnDeaD

UnDeaD - - Open Lounge

Well.... First you have to thank you for having me. I liked being a member of this community. I knew that one day this day would come. I procrastinated for a long time only, but now it's time for me to do this step. I do not spend a lot of time with the game. Here are the reasons: - To learn more and more, higher the requirement. - I spend a lot of time between my girlfriend and friends. - I do not want to spend hours sitting in front of the computer. - I want to fill the rest of my free time wi…

Let's show your Desktop.

UnDeaD - - Off-Topic

wallpaper_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Post your favorite music here!

UnDeaD - - Off-Topic

Huhh.. (Hidden Content)

Epic Screenshots!

UnDeaD - - Off-Topic

THIS IS NEON! mta-screen_2013-10-31_18-30-25_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png AND mta-screen_2013-10-31_18-36-03_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Your favourite Vine(s)

UnDeaD - - Off-Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=ihHNd5bjLCU

Epic Screenshots!

UnDeaD - - Off-Topic

i work in the first map when i have time. mta-screen_2013-10-14_15-41-50_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Post your favorite music here!

UnDeaD - - Off-Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=Fi6vbYl9gS8

Your favourite Vine(s)

UnDeaD - - Off-Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=YUXif-0CeGM

Team name: Militant Dreamers Captain: [Ne]UnDeaD Players: Mit0, Sheep, [Ne]UnDeaD

Apply by OldKiller

UnDeaD - - Application Office

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg