Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Summoner Names

smily - - League of Legends

Remove me from the list, you know what u did ( not what i did ) @SheX and shox was so bad from you. you didnt even say your reasons.

Selling EUW Account Cheap

Meh, i didnt buy RP for myself xD, anyways as i cant do it add my main : molmel1

Selling EUW Account Cheap

well, i can buy it for my friend, but you wanna exchange with an Assassinc cree Black flag uplay acc with full access too or Assassinc creed. As you like

6th Anniversary

smily - - News

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEON!

Application by smily

smily - - Application Office

that's true, we maybe dont login at the same time because i mostly login in the morning and afternoon, anyways will do my best to make you know me well. And i respect your vote.

Application by smily

Hello, well i was a member of Neon fun, and got kicked Due to my inactivity etc this is the apply that i made ages ago but now i have lot of things to add. Quote from smily: “Name : smily Birthdate: 31.07,1998 Country: Tunisia Languages: English,french,arabic Contact-Information: kaidoro.hh@gmail.com Why should we accept you?: first of all i'm an old player here, i play here since 2years i was playing as guest then made my account to be honest i was kinda inactive due to wchool problems but now …

Well, i'm League of legends player i got 1300 victory in normal, i got 2 accounts Nordic : N00cturn3 and west : Molmel1 add me we could play together

smily's sudden Inacivity

smily - - Open Lounge

Hey guys For the people who do not know me: im Smily and im a ex neon fun member, i had to go inactive suddenly and wasn't able to do much, not even steam or skype etc.. i had alot of problems in real life and also had exams which made me go inactive, i was really busy! I'm back now and happy to see Neon made a huge improvement with united, and i hope i can soon return to the neon clan and i'm sorry if i wasnt that responsible, i promisse that i will do much better. Thanks for reading, cya ingam…

smily application

Name : smily Birthdate: 31.07,1998 Country: Tunisia Languages: English,french,arabic Contact-Information: kaidoro.hh@gmail.com Why should we accept you?: first of all i'm an old player here, i play here since 2years i was playing as guest then made my account to be honest i was kinda inactive due to wchool problems but now i' being very active,i know everything about neon servers ( maps,scripts,mods) i knew lot of admins retired ones and some of the still playing, also i'm a pro mapper i like do…