Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

Android Apps

NitreX - - Off-Topic

I'm currently developing android games too. My next project is a "hacking" game, where you are a player and can upgrade your hard- and software And ofc you need to "hack" people. I don't know, if you're still developing, but to relive old times, we could maybe to a project together if you're interested

Nude member pictures

NitreX - - Off-Topic

I know this is... yea... just me... in a .gif.... Only for neon community! (Hidden Content)

This is the inofficial thread. Just wanted to congrats the Snakes for it. There will come another thread after the league

As the league is kinda over and we have our first winner of the 1st season of the official carball league I want to congrats the club "The Snakes"! They did very well in all games they had. But they had strong opponents too and we got not only one club which is the best. We got many of good clubs! And I'm proud to say that we've got so many interesting games in the last weeks! I see a bright future for carball and the league and hope the second season will be as nice as the first one! I've got m…

A user/member could do a inofficial Neon-Teamspeak Joke Edit: Okay. I think this post was a master fail.

[Leave] MiT0

NitreX - - Public Area

Good luck, whatever you're doing

Suggestions Collection Thread

NitreX - - Public Area

There could be a gamemode named "Parkour" with climbing maps and so on...

Bugs Collection Thread

NitreX - - Public Area

In Classic Race we played "Fasten your Seatbelt" and another player that already died who reached Hunter too, killed me. Is this a bug or a feature?

Members Pictures

NitreX - - Off-Topic

6 months ago when I was in turkey 68Ur3Os.jpg

[CLOSED]Legacy

NitreX - - Old Clubs

Hello "The Legacy"! We ( the Club "X" ) want to challange you for a official clubwar! Clubwar Name of the club: X Club tag: X Players: Here you can see our Memberlist Rules: It's a 3vs3, 9 Minutes ( 3 games ) . Rules are the Tournament and League Rules. Referee is decided by Leader of X and VIP. Date: 14th February, 2015, 8-10pm Referee: Kath ____________________________________________________ All in all: 16 - 3 Players who played for X: N@@B, AtraX, ShistiX, HeroRulezX, NitreX Players who play…

Suggestions Collection Thread

NitreX - - Public Area

- Trading Nero You could give your friends or players Nero. - Creating (Carball) Clubs with Nero ( with a "Toplist of Clubs" ) If you have enough Nero you can buy a club and you can invite and kick people from it. - Settings for carball colors ( every arena from a member of the club have the club color in it ) - Club logo on cars - Transfer window for club players Just the small ideas, Greets, NitreX

Series / Anime - Recommendations !

NitreX - - Off-Topic

Anime: Pokemon ( gotta catch 'em all! ) - why no one wrote it?! Death Note Avatar - The last Airbender Cartoon: Family Guy Simpson South Park SpongeBob Squarepants Phineas and Ferb Tom and Jerry Series: How I Met Your Mother Scrubs Dr. House The Big Bang Theory Supernatural Two And A Half Man ( Charlie Sheen ftw ) Prison Break Homeland Lost 24 House of Cards Breaking Bad Greys Anatomy F.R.I.E.N.D.S Malcolm in the Middle Cobra 11 ( german series ) Prince of Bel-Air Game Of Thrones The Walking Dea…

Application by NitreX

NitreX - - Application Office

Sadly got declined but I just wanted to tell you that this is an affect of something that happened between Kath and me. I did a bit shit after we got in a little "fight" and that's the main reason why I got declined. I just wanted to say sorry to those guys to which I didn't talked that nice everytime. I hope you all understand this. NitreX

report on moied!

NitreX - - Request and Report Agency

I don't if I'm allowed to post ( if I'm not please delete this ), but as I know "#" is no official club.

Hello , I was bit bored so I thought, why I dont make an main menu for Neon? So I did that. And here are the results. You can change it however you want. I already did a Main Menu, but I did a new one - a bit modified. You should have "English" as language at the MTA settings! Here are screenshoots of the modified Main menu ( & more ) : cHN58hJ.png dpN6YSy.png spd5pd.jpg How can I use this? 1. You must download the file which you can see under this post. There is a ".rar"-file with the name "ima…

Neon United Carball League 2015

NitreX - - Tournaments

Club name: X Team Leader's name: NitreX Club thread on Neon United's forum: Click on me Team Leader's skype: You got it already

Carball League

NitreX - - Carball Pitch

This thing still alive? I would organize it, if I wouldn't be the only one/if I would get some help.

Application by NitreX

NitreX - - Application Office

Nick(s): NitreX ( Real Name: Rico ) Birthdate: 06.08.1998 Country: Languages: German, English Contact-Information: || Skype: xricokoxx Something about your MTA-Career: I started to play MTA in 2010 and played some german "Reallife"-servers. I also play some DM-servers but never was active at that. After that I started to play Neon in 2012 and got a member in 2013 I think. I did some carball tournaments and played very often on the old Neon Fun Server ( there Neon United didn't existed yet. In 20…

Carball League

NitreX - - Carball Pitch

The old carball-player NitreX would participate!

Ich weiß zwar nicht wer jetzt alles zur Gamescom geht, aber vielleicht trifft man sich kurz ( bin vielleicht mit Cousin und Onkel unterwegs ) Wer meine Handynummer will, einfach PN schreiben..