Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 201.

Cool free/cheap Stuff

OxGnKiSh - - Off-Topic

CIVILIZATION III: COMPLETE 1 day and 17h left. The Humble Store: Great games. Fantastic prices. Support charity.

#MvP! vs [Ne]

OxGnKiSh - - Request and Report Agency

Hello and thank you for your request. Its been a while since we played DM clan war. I'll start a vote,you can expect results in 7 days.

Would you get mad if he said "Imma call my dick God" ? You know , Allah is Arabic word for God. So yeah. Think about it.

Russian/Polish. Well basically they are talking about their ping, and ranks. There are some bad words ( Kurwa mac - Motherfu*ker ( kind off )). But they are "insulting" each other ( more like joking around ). But yes, rules are broken nevertheless.

[DM]^Ege^R Can You Go Hunter ?

OxGnKiSh - - Mapping Area

Look. When you are making map,you " can't " finish it in 1-2 days. I am not saying i am some great mapper , nor anything like that , but i have experience. My v8 and v9 are easy , and those maps are not that good,but it took me 3 MONTHS to make them. If you are making maps every day just to tell people you are mapping , than stop. Either don't make any maps , or take your time and do it properly.

Reporting Hero #2

Quote: “​[2015-09-05 14:46:26] [Output] : TMK#MiT0!: here the boss of problems!” This is provoking.

Report Pipo

OxGnKiSh - - Request & Report Agency

This report is declined! Please,edit or make new thread with proper form. You can find more info HERE.

Just a question

OxGnKiSh - - Public Area

Well,there is...command you can enter in ~ ( F8 ) and you can write whatever you want. I am not going to say command here ( i do , however , believe most people already know about that ) just in case to prevent future spam. Long term mute will do the trick. Hopefully.

What do you think we play Classic DM instead of DD?

Need your help

OxGnKiSh - - Off-Topic

Hello guys! My friend and I are planning to go to Qlimax this year. Qlimax is held in Arnhem , Netherlands. We are traveling from Belgrade to Eindhoven so we need someone from NL ( big plus if anyone is from Arnhem or Eindhoven ) to try to find us some really cheap rooms for 21.11-24.11.2015. I know there are many hotels , but I can't find any basic rooms/motels. Cheapest one i found was 118 euros. Can you help me find cheaper?

F-22's planned PC - Help needed!

OxGnKiSh - - Off-Topic

What is your budget? Also,this is first time i hear about "high-end" 960 :D. Aim for something better like 970. With 970 you could max out almost everything on 1080p , and its not that much more expensive. 8320 ( 8350 = 8320 overclocked ) is best buy for gaming , but since Intel just released Skylake processors , that probably means Haswell ( 1150 socket ) will drop prices. If that happens you could maybe get some i5 4*** series ( non K ) if you don't want to overclock. Also some H97 motherboard…

Awesome Electronic Music

OxGnKiSh - - Off-Topic

Thorax - Dark Angel

Classic DM. Nice! I will start a vote today. You will know if we accept this CW in 4 days ( 14.08.). Meanwhile,lets discus dates. What do you think of 23.08 , 19:00 GMT+2 ?

>VIP< vs [Ne]

Due to vote this clanwar is unfortunately Declined.

|3R| Vs [Ne]

Clanwar is accepted. Date : 02.08.2015 19.00 GMT+2. I will edit this post with our players and maps as soon as possible. Neon members: - AxEroX - Velo - Faisca - Mechanic ​And reserves are: - Rio - Barbawix

Pls i want unban

Second time already? . Only 1 month has passed since your last ban.

>VIP< vs [Ne]

As we talked about this on server already you know we have one vote already for upcoming CW. I'll make vote for this during next week.

~[EPG]~ vs. [Ne] #2

[EPG] 12 - 8 Neon I would like to congratulate EPG and to thank them for another nice clan war between our teams. It was really enjoyable and fun. We will make more clan wars against them for sure. Regards, OxGnKiSh

Please read this and make sure to edit your post with valid information. How to make a Report?

Post your favorite music here!

OxGnKiSh - - Off-Topic

Lemmy Motorhead. 69 years old and still rockin'! Last night in my city. (Hidden Content)