Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

Don't use a VPN in United Arab Emirates

kolo - - Off-Topic

I went to sit in the UAE with my grand mother for 1 month, and i used a VPN for some days, i wish that i get cought and punished though. But I think that's not a official announcement in the UAE, as it not announced in the news or in the rules of the UAE.

Leaving the server

kolo - - Public Area

Can you guys stop making again the same useless problem again? Can't we grow up and stop the idiot jokes that doesn't make anything at last. Games are made to "Have FUN", not to do fights about religions and make jokes that we know some people will get "MAD". So please if you know that a joke might cause a big problem;therefore, try to just keep calm and be a man. Just be friends and ignore religions and play as 1 team. If these problems stay in high priority, the community will fall down and al…

Carball City

kolo - - Ideas & Bugs

"Google is a browser" LOL

Life is hard Mr.Siesh, If none wants you in the arenas, so see yourself and check why they don't want you, and try to make your character more applicable for people to love you.

About someone's Death

kolo - - Public Area

Never seen a PC that changes Serial if your reinstall windows o_O. Do you know what is the PC serial Even?

Penalty Gamemode

kolo - - Ideas & Bugs

Because Merlin made a small Update, People will start Suggesting alot of things

About someone's Death

kolo - - Public Area

Another CLue, that Gio wouldn't have a black and white image...

about the stopping ball

kolo - - Carball Pitch

Well, The stadium is made in a big distance so the draw distance is low, so When the player goes out of your site, the guy starts like he freezes for some seconds in the mini map. The Stopping ball also is caused by the severe different pings, like for example someone is 200 ping and someone is 50. There is a big difference and that sync starts to be shit, so the ball stops from the big syncs. That maybe is the reason

Why does carball have an dif server

kolo - - Public Area

Neon has started destroying it's community since they made that different server. The server will stay alive of we are still playing, the people that are here since 2-3 years with its admins. By the time you will see the server dying since no one is developing it or give a shit about the community. So good luck with neon uh, I just play cuz I love carball, but the. Community isn't well made.

Well Mr.Firzen, If you believe in your "science" thingy, then lets see. There are things that scientists just knew it in those years and were known by the Muslims since years ago. For Example in the Quran it was written the steps of how a baby was created in the moms Stomach. This was known by the muslims since 1000 years ago and now the scientists has known the steps by the newest thing "Sonar". So many scientists didnt believe it and entered the islam. Im just giving u a example because scienc…

There is something simpler to do other than fighting for a rule. Just make onplayerquit or onplayerquit vet kicked from the arena gets the score when the match is finished other than making reports and problems because of a small match.

Summoner Names

kolo - - League of Legends

ArrowHook. EUNE!

Important.

kolo - - Public Area

For the Arabians and especially Egypt, MTA adminstration have reported a problem between them and Egyptian internet, the problem isn't known well and doesn't have a solution even. So they had a one small solution, Using any kind of VPN to support your network. Well about the host, maybe the hosting company connection is bad not so powerful, contrasted by the big servers that has big vps with hosting service strong. Overall, if you have this problem, use a VPN for sometime then the connection wil…

Report Foltn and Silver.

kolo - - Request and Report Agency

Well not because the word ez, and he just tells you fuck off, then you start insulting with mom, and saying inappropriate language towards the guy. Like this : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Stop being kids, and be men once in your life. Its a hell game. That's life, we have to accept it and live together happily. Regards, KoLo

Report Foltn and Silver.

well, i can' t translate all of this, because it can take like 3 days D:, but as a summary all of those are insults with mom in Arabic. If you don't believe me, i can get some tunisians or something to read it. @MeD[X] @-Seish

[Report]Suarez

Quote from -Seish: “Sorry for posting here but - What about using the format player?” Siesh cant you just shutup and see your business, stop being annoying to the other people D:

Players Cup

kolo - - Tournaments

Wat?? What about me? Im invisible in Carball or what?? why im not in the List :c Thank you so Much for that

Application By Kolo.

kolo - - Application Office

Nick(s): KoLo Birthdate: 7/1/2000 Country: Egypt Languages: Arabic and Mainly English and Some French. Contact-Information: || E-Mail: killeryoyo01@gmail.com || Skype: youssef.best2|| Something about your MTA-Career: Well Firstly going to give a small brief about my life. My Name is Youssef. I was born in Egypt, Cairo. The best game i ever played was MTA:SA. I played it for 5 years till now, and i am completing in playing it. The First Server i joined was Racing in 2009, and i learned how to rac…

#Help

kolo - - Ideas & Bugs

Happened to me Once, Just simply reinstall MTA:SA. If the problem is still on try to see the settings of the controls and make it default. If the problem is still there then Run MTA as Administrator. If it's Still there then re install gta Sa. Thank you :O.

Unmute Request

No problem, looks like you were mad, so you muted anyone who talked