Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

Cool free/cheap Stuff

Deamonik - - Off-Topic

Hello there! It is almost one month old, but still if there is someone who didn't notice the free mode in Fortnite - Battle royale. It is very similar to Playerunknown's battleground. Although fortnite is f2p and and there are no p2w aspects, it is quite good free alternative game of pubg. It is quite funny, I recommend you to try it out! If anyone would like to add me - Deamonik68 epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/buy-now/battle-royale See ya

James

Deamonik - - Request and Report Agency

10 days. That long there was no single conflict in the carball, until guess who appeared? James! I met thousands of players across the MTA, but James is speciality, one of the most annoying players i have ever met. Problem is that he doesn't take "fairness" objective, fair for him is only things he has done, Everything else his opponent does is unfair. When we want to make a compromise, that we wont play on "frees" at all, so that way, we don't have to bother with fairness. He disagrees, because…

Well to be honest, when Barba came with this idea after i left, it sounded quite weird to me. I did not regret what i did, i simply didn't want to be bounded anymore. So yea seeing this feels strange to everyone including me i believe. When Barba told me she wanted to do it, i was like "okay, if you want you can do that." I did not come with this idea, as i thought my time is done here. On another hand i do care about the community, i never stopped to care. But this surprises me as all of you, i…

Arrivederci folks

Deamonik - - Public Area

Huh you didn't expect this did you ?! BAZINGA! ... No, i am serious actually As the title says this is kind of thread that belongs to the category of not-happy-events. I am not really into emotional farewells so i will try to make it short Neon gave me great experience, however my path ends here, but i am really grateful to all of you, for the chance you gave me, being a part of this amazing clan and a community ! You deserve more, and your loyalty is truly remarkable. There were moments when th…

Situation in Carball

Deamonik - - Open Lounge

Banhammer was already released and is more less behind us, so we shouldnt get back to that i guess. As it is closed case. Carball is not dead at all, unfortunately without development there is not gonna be increase of players but opposite, pleasant would be even stagnating. People still find joy in carball, you can find 3v3 matches even in off season what is good. Bad thing is that there is not many active clubs, many players are clubless and the future is one big question mark, if there is gonn…

Ban of some people!

Deamonik - - Public Area

The fact is Bass has started the end for us, and obviously has no idea what he is doing and has no idea what he has just done Yea you should ban the whole server, so finally you will have only mature people around you, such as regulars The another thing is that Frenk is banned on rumors, and i didnt see any evidences from his misbehaving on the server.... that provoking on mito ? yes? he got punished for it lol ... As people are experienced enough in here, i have been in communities for 6 years …

Thats cool, we need a shooter guy ! Well the match consist of 20 rounds, 5 rounds of each gamemode. ( 5 rounds of shooter , unfortunately even it is split to 3 without jumps and 2 with jumps ). It starts approximately in a month i believe, and will last during the summer. Matches are set at the evening, but with many teams signed in, there is a big chance that match can be played during a week, what just might be unsuitable for you Not sure about the group stage and knock-out system yet, but i g…

Hello Neon fellas As the title says, this thread is about recruitment into a tournament that's organized by 6s. This tournament is called MTT, and its based on all MTA pro-gaming gamemodes, such as DM,DD, Race(checkpoints) and Shooter. I usually find someone to play with, but this time i didn't somehow It is quite a large tournament and i like such competitions just like this one. The team should consists of 5 to 8 players. Right now we are 3 ( me, Barb and Hero ). So if you are interested in re…

Report Deamonik

Deamonik - - Request and Report Agency

Nice Kekz, nice Well, i actually don't say such things on daily basis, or at a basis at all. But after i tried to help Hummels to ref a match, because he has a lack of experience, you just tell me: [2017-04-13 20:29:56] [A]K3kZ#S: u should be removed from thje ne team So yea it really piss someone off, since i tried to help and instead i just get contempt. And since you take everything with sarcasm, surprises me you took this seriously, well, you are not innocent at all. You got reported by play…

Leaving the community

Deamonik - - Open Lounge

You have been great teammate and friend ! There is a wolf inside of you, unleash him and go for a hunt It was good period of time with you in one club, i know you had a conflict with some people these days, i only hope it didnt make you to leave, because i know you care about this community, and it would be sad to know you leave cuz of the previous situation that happened between us But it is a life and you have to move on ! I used to be kind to people i don't like, its sign of maturity, it is w…

Neon is here for a while now, but let’s be honest, the peak of Neon is far behind us, and we can say that we are in a crisis right now. But why is that? Well i think its the decrease of people in the community, specifically in the carball. Why was this thread created ? Because there is something wrong, but what’s wrong? I did nothing bad to no one in neon, if i did i never wanted to do. In my eyes members are doing nothing bad, there is no abuse, or nothing that would signify signs of incorrect …

Future of Carball

Deamonik - - Open Lounge

Well actually it was just matter of time, we tried to do something Hero, but it can't be done. Carball is not going to be developed and that's the statement which won't change The only way is to buy or steal the script RIP Carball 2012-2017

Snowy can be fully trusted, thats obvious... however the problem is not that Snowy doesn't want to script .. it is the opposite, he would script for neon with pleasure, but he can't. Why? Well, Merlin never involved Snowy into the magic of scripting ... So Snowy never had chance to script something ... Otherwise carball would be already fully developed.

Free arenas

Deamonik - - Ideas & Bugs

Some months ago there was a hype about update, which prolly won't come (?) .. There was an idea that Snowy can script cuz Merlin is obviously busy, thats not realizable? The point is that Neon has better carball - gameplay, but FFS has more and better features, which we dont cuz no scripters... its like comparise CoD 4 with the newest one... 4 has epic gameplay but the newest has better features, if we combine it what a masterpiece would be created, but its not realizable cuz no one is developin…

Your Top 10 Carball players.

Deamonik - - Carball Pitch

Never did this before #1 - Foltn #2 - Frenk #3 - Barbawix #4 - Ivo #5 - James #6 - Rio and Partyz #7 - Fabian #8 - Hero #9 - Namelezz #10 - Race

[CLOSED]The #Snakes

Deamonik - - Old Clubs

Name of your club: Shadow Wolves Name of the club you're challenging : The Snakes Clubtag: |W Players: memberlist of wolves Rules: Bo3 and 150 ping limit Date: to be discussed Match 1 : #S 3-2 W Match 2 : #S 3-4 W Match 3 : #S 2-10 W Winner: Wolves

[CLOSED]Venomous Toads

Deamonik - - Old Clubs

Shadow Wolves are challanging you, Toads ! Name of your club: Shadow Wolves Name of the club you are challenging : Venomous Toads Club tag: |W| Players: memberlist Rules: Bo3 Date: To be discussed. Final results: 1st match: vT 5 - 4 |W| 2nd match: |W| 9 - 5 vT Final: |W| 6 - 5 vT Winner of the clubwar: Shadow Wolves. Thank you for the enjoyable games!

Shadow Wolves

Deamonik - - Clubs

In the deep forests of Northrend ... There was a war, between Shadow Wolves and Coyotes. Shadow Wolves were native inhabitants of the Northrend, they were powerful and precise hunters, living in this continent for a thousands of years. Coyotes were in numerous advantage, but less powerful. They tried to conquer Northrend, because their homeland wasn't enough for them. During the war, coyotes had almost defeated Shadow Wolves, and only miracle could save them. The current chieftain of Shadow Wolv…

NGT - Neon Grand Tournament

Deamonik - - Public Area

1v1: Deamonik - Gametype: DD - Map names (2 maps): Cross 28 & Cross s15

[Leave]Kath

Deamonik - - Public Area

And do you believe that when everyone except you, and people you talk to every day in mumble aka people that dont care about the MTA, is not satisfied with the situation in here, is correct? Why do you think Frenk left, or Kath moment ago? Can't you just see it? Community is asking for something for ages, and leader - you, don't care at all. What is leader good for if he stands by his own opinion and doesn't recruit scripter because he is scared of losing something he doesn't care about or he si…