Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 470.

Carball has now a standalone server!

iShadowLTu - - News

Can you do that with Neon Fun as well? And add Sumo Survival and Tron back in... maybe we will get some players again.

Rocket League aka Carball

iShadowLTu - - Off-Topic

Quote from Kapperino: “Quote from 3dfx: “Wow. Cant wait for that Game, it looks amazing ! :allthethings:” Ye the game is pretty fun... ...but prepare to be squished if you play ranked and queue into ppl that have like 5000h of playtime^^” Ranked system matches you against same skill level as you... and playtime doesn't mean much, I've got 29h of playtime, but I'm Gold (Rating 1000+) in each section (1v1, 2v2 and 3v3).

[Neon Fun] Unplayable

iShadowLTu - - Public Area

Update: It's not only in Neon Fun, same problem is in the Race room, basically anywhere on the server, if there is a race with checkpoints it's bugged, always first checkpoints spawns, then it's 23 left which are no where to be found.

[Neon Fun] Unplayable

Restart didn't solve the problem. Still can't finish any race map with checkpoints.

[Neon Fun] Unplayable

So after a very long break I decided to install San Andreas and MTA again to come play on Neon United, more particularly on Neon Fun. This was like a week ago. Everything was working fine, with few minor bugs like black screen when new mode loaded, but a reconnect fixed it. Now it's just breaking down by itself for no reason and is actually pretty much unplayable, whenever some sort of race mode is started it is bugged out, after the first checkpoint there are always exactly 23 checkpoints left,…

Well, this is definitely shocking, would've never expected this, but Tjong did create it from scratch, had the full right to do whatever he wanted with it, and we have no right to do anything against his actions. Maybe he just thought if he doesn't have the passion or the time anymore to work on the code, he might as well give it to someone else who might in the near future make it a more enjoyable experience for others. Can't judge Tjong. Like Firzen said, and everyone else I'm pretty sure is a…

Other Games

iShadowLTu - - Off-Topic

Steam - iShadowLTu (steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015427281/) CoD:BO2 CS:GO H1Z1 BR Rocket League TrackMania 2 Smite - mEduzaLTu (I don't think anyone here plays Smite, but oh well ) Origin - iShadowLTu (I don't actively play these anymore) Battlefield 4 Battlefield Hardline

How about at a start of a match, both teams say if they prefer ramming to be allowed or not, if both teams say they're fine with ramming being allowed then it's allowed, but if at least 1 of them say no, then it's not allowed?

iShadowLTu - - Off-Topic

Quote from Pipo: “I still see this as a major rip-off from carball however I wonder is the car as well as the ball bound to the boundries of the map? else... Carball better Also: Rocket league? Seriously? We got Rocket Tournament! And carball (league).. they must have been shopping at our server for ideas for sure :pfftch:” They made the first one before Carball was even an idea... and yes the ball and the cars are bound to the boundaries.

iShadowLTu - - Off-Topic

I played the beta, was awesome, just like Super Sonic Rocket Powered Acrobatic Cars, but the game is a PS4 exclusive.

Did you missed me?

iShadowLTu - - Off-Topic

Long time no see, welcome back!

GTA V

iShadowLTu - - Grand Theft Auto V

Not sure if the crew is only for Neon members, but if it isn't then I would like to be invited. Nick: iShadowLTu

Quote from CubeX: “Quote from Pipo: “We have that #mumble” @Pipo: I just downloaded Mumble for the first time. I've never seen such an ugly program.. What the heck is that? Why not using Teamspeak? Its looks much more professional and is very nice .. ” It's not about the looks, maybe it is confusing at the start, but that's only because you are not used to it. When it comes to quality Mumble beats TS, and it is easier to set up, maintain and configure your server on Mumble. This is coming from s…

youtube.com/watch?v=xSvpIKGRtL8 youtube.com/watch?v=2BCEwiGq_Gw youtube.com/watch?v=Ah8QUj5a2iQ

Turks are well known by now in gaming with their stupidity. Of course there are exceptions, there are the good and the bad from everywhere, but man, any multiplayer game, you are bound to meet countless numbers of annoying turks who are just so blatantly stupid, but nothing can be done about that. It would be unfair to just disallow people to connect just because they have a turkish IP or treat them differently from other people.

Anyone into Anime MUST watch Bleach. It is the best thing I've watched, has 366 episodes and I've watched it through twice. Has awesome characters, a very interesting story, and the thing I like most about it is that the fights are physical, with swords, instead of magical shit like in Fairy Tail or Naruto.

So you can get muted for showing negative attitude? Okay then... how about you just stay calm and ignore the provocations/attitude, I don't understand how this mute is justified.

help me please!

iShadowLTu - - Request and Report Agency

I'm pretty sure he is asking how to add the shooter mode to his own server.

Haven't played League for few months since I switched to Smite and decided to sell my account. You will get full access to the account meaning you will be able to change all passwords, the email and secret question. You can connect via TeamViewer and check the account out yourself once I log onto it. Last season I ended in Gold so it has all the Gold rewards, the account is currently in Silver 1 with over 50 points, you can easily get to Gold by the end of this season to get its rewards as well.…

Can confirm working, had original Sims 2 with a couple of expansion packs downloaded but was always lazy to get all of them, this is great. Thanks for sharing, Bass.