Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

Report mito

Alpi' - - Request and Report Agency

This kind of person was member of [Ne] ? ha...ha

A Shoutbox for Neon?

Alpi' - - Request & Report Agency

Why does only members have a shoutbox? why don't the normal users get one, too? kinda neglecting for the users.

Application by Erkan.TR

Alpi' - - Application Office

This guy really think he can achieve here anything. Ffs do you have a life outside MTA??? You make it EVVEEEERRRY time more worse than itself is. My forehead is fucking red now because of so much facepalms I made when I read every post from him. Chill your goddamn Cochones

Wow. I wonder which guys still want to play with you after these reports and your immature behavior I mean holy shit. I would have banned you in my old server and said to get the hell out from here.

Unban Request - Nour

Quote from Nour142: “The score is 9-0 and 5 mins left why should i continue that game i already know the results and its useless shit to continue . If you dont know The time is from gold .” Never surrender!!!

Huge amount of DM Maps by Alpi

Alpi' - - Mapping Area

I'm gonna upload it tomorrow and pm it to @Mechanic

Alpi' - - Mapping Area

Nah it's just a mixed up pack from a source which i don't want to mention ( ) and some I found myself or got it from the user himself...

Alpi' - - Mapping Area

Heyho, Since I quit as an high tier admin in a quite successful server (now nearly dead) I got a huuuuge amount of maps and never knew what to do with it as a normal guy . I thought about it a long time but I think that's the only right thing to do. I have (no lie) like 500+ dm maps in my folder which only wants to get played.....So why not here? Why the fuck not. I share here a huge amount of dm maps for neon now and if requested even more. Here is one small taste of maps I got for you guys for…

report on smixx

Yes you can see something stupid in other religions as long as you stay objectiv about it. But imo this is still insulting something he stands for which imo needs a punishment....can't read arabic so dunno what really is standing there

Suggestions Collection Thread

Alpi' - - Public Area

Quote from abood00702: “I got good idea about: People can give each other nero's by typing /give or anyother way Hope you like it :thumbup:” There is no need for "nero" anyway so why should be there a /give function

Double Jump

Alpi' - - Carball Pitch

Good to know that I never heard about this that's why some players got huge "reflexes" with that jump

Other Games

Alpi' - - Off-Topic

Steam - zeezimoo = steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155519748/ Rocket League CS:GO

Ban Erkan*.TT

Translation: This Mechanic guy is a full idiot and have an eye on me. He dislikes every post I make.

Post your favorite music here!

Alpi' - - Off-Topic

Dillon Francis & DJ Snake - Get Low - YouTube

Whole translation: Jacobs: This idiot even shared pictures from Cyprus Berke: Enough Berke: I will fuck your mum in Cyprus Jacobs: No there is only one girl Berke: There is a video of it

Neon United Carball "Referendum"

Alpi' - - Carball Pitch

I think referres would be senseless then in a match because the ref's are usually there just BECAUSE of the ram. It could be allowed to tackle one player with the ball, but then it's half Rugby and half Soccer. Wasn't the point of Carball to tactically achieve a goal and not ram like Hulk? But I think we could test it if there is one tournament where ram is allowed and then we can start another poll in my opinion.

Post your favorite music here!

Alpi' - - Off-Topic

Pegboard Nerds & Tristam - Razor Sharp - YouTube

[DD]Cross AT by Alpi

Alpi' - - Mapping Area

filedropper.com/crossat Should work now.

[DD]Cross AT by Alpi

Alpi' - - Mapping Area

Yo, I got some good reviews about my maps in our server so I thought about to share one of them: Here ya' go mta-screen_2015-05-10jyufs.png mta-screen_2015-05-10pgu3a.png mta-screen_2015-05-10aoum7.png filedropper.com/crossat_1 No flickering attended

Schizoo again -_-

Jeeeez if i would report every single sh*t. The forum will be full of them. Be a man ffs. mimi offtopic sry.