Report arabian's

K3kZ - - Request and Report Agency

Quote from PiJaQ: “without this aghh..arab's of course.” my boy

Words per minute

K3kZ - - Off-Topic

After some trys: 9lvcrjty.png

Report Deamonik

You can close this request I'm fine. Quote from Dani_: “20:30:03 and 20:30:04. That's kinda fast.” I think Deamonik is faster as these fellows (watch from 33sec): youtu.be/bY73vFGhSVk?t=33s

Report Deamonik

Quote from F-22: “Maybe you should also stop using the internet. Neon rules are there for a good behaviour in chat, You can't expect punishment just because you do not like someone, and you exchanged a few harsh words.” This clearly shows me that YOU have not joined the server in the last days, otherwise you would know for what people were charged without reporting them in the forum. For my unluck I have to do it. And I actually dont get your point. He broke a rule, I report it. You cant determi…

Report Deamonik

Quote from cfnjm666gearbxxd: “the only thing i see here is a normal fight in a normal day in the wonderful world of carball, what changes now to report? you are just using the chance that deamonik got 2 warnings and you trying to report for useless things. "[2017-04-13 20:29:56] [A]K3kZ#S: u should be removed from thje ne team" this was clearly a provokation, ofc you didnt get the best answer from deamonik, but 2 words, not enough for a report, i guess.” As I said I´m not the innocent one either…

Report Deamonik

Nick: Mr.K3kZ Reporting: Deamonik Date and Time: 13.04.2017; around 20:23 Reason: Insulting Evidence: The Logs >> At first I want to say that it was not my intention to make this report public, because I´m not a friend of public exposure. After some speaks with serval SL´s they made me to post it on the forum... So I´m sorry for this being public. Nevertheless I don´t want people to write under this report who were not involved, so please close it and wait for Deamoniks answer. << Source Code (4…

Report K3kz

Quote from Hero^: “mood with some provocation that he knows it annoys me. I'm not asking for much.” I think i dont need to tell you, that these are also provocations. gyazo.com/995c574734dc06cf183a0eb762fb8c1d

youtube.com/watch?v=MYcCSY1LZg0

Report K3kz

Quote from F-22: “and he has a problem with behaving normally (with muslims)” Surely not. Only with 3 of them.

Report K3kz

Quote from Hero^: “You just said that he deserved a punishment in that report, why didn't he get it? How did he get out of that report like a piece of cake?” I was muted for 5hours.

Report [Kekz]

Fake news.

Future of Carball

K3kZ - - Open Lounge

Better DDoS the players which stopped playing...

Carball Sandking car

K3kZ - - Ideas & Bugs

Quote from Siesh: “First i dont think it works the way you stated it will only appear for you like that but will act in a different way” Yes and this is actually the point. If I mod the sandking to a bus, i would see "my bus", other players wouldnt. --> So for other players Im not touching the ball. I also thought Foltn modded his Sandking but I accepted that he is just lagging.

@Kath

[CLOSED]The Mosquito Crew

K3kZ - - Old Clubs

The Mad Callboys

Report K3kz

No I dont mean you. And you exactly know this.

Report K3kz

Because I dont like lies i just searched in some logfiles: [2016-07-23 20:22:50] [Output] : [A]K3kZ^: cmon uns [2016-07-23 20:22:55] [Output] : [A]K3kZ^: u can win this easily [2016-07-23 20:23:04] [Output] : [Ne]Frnek-vT: 2-1 [2016-07-23 20:23:05] [Output] : [A]/Rz/FolTn: ill bomb u kekz [2016-07-23 20:23:13] [Output] : [A]K3kZ^: holy [2016-07-22 20:45:39] [Output] : [A][AA]Ivo#S: but hero stop bombing srsly [2016-07-22 20:45:40] [Output] : [A][Ne]Kath^: hero leave [2016-07-22 20:45:41] [Output…

Report K3kz

Things like "I will bomb you" is a joke for me.

Report K3kz

Quote from SilveR..: “K3kz and people like him keep making jokes about islam every day and we just ignore.” Yes, im a very sarcastic guy, which makes fun of everyone and everything. But you are the only one who is insulting if someone makes jokes about a religion, no about your religion. It would be clever and perfect if you would ignore these jokes, but instead you are insulting. Hero, Foltn and other muslims are laughing with me about those jokes and are making fun about it by themselves. And …

Report K3kz

[2016-07-24 16:20:05] [Output] : [A]K3kZ^: typical mnuslim [2016-07-24 16:20:10] [Output] : [A]K3kZ^: always bombs [2016-07-24 16:20:19] [Output] : [A]Silver#S: smile in the screen shot [2016-07-24 16:20:25] [Output] : [A]K3kZ^: did [2016-07-24 16:20:37] [Output] : [A]Silver#S: Cause you just an idiot [2016-07-24 16:20:42] [Output] : [A]K3kZ^: xD I feel very insulted. I think he should be punished.