Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

Rin's Application

Myth - - Application Office

I am not lying its the truth and why would i make myself younger if i am actually born in 1993? i know people fake their age to be older because some servers doesnt accept young people but i dont see the reason people would fake their age to be younger

Rin's Application

Oh , its a mistake i am really 1998 but i typed 1993 because my older brother was talking to me and he is born in 1993. it seems like a fake explanation but its the truth

Rin's Application

Nick(s):Rinaldo Birthdate:3/9/1998 Country:Egypt Languages:English , Arabic , and a little bit of german Contact-Information: || E-Mail:stupidmosquito69@gmail.com || Skype: ||mody.ahmed96 Something about your MTA-Career:I started playing MTA in late 2013 i started playing a roleplay and real life server its about cops and robbers and so on then i searched for other servers and i found Neon United i started first playing gamemodes like Deathmatch and Neon Fun and Slender and then i tried carball …

[Minecraft] Neon Vanilla Ice server

Myth - - News

cracked or premium?

NGT - Neon Grand Tournament

Myth - - Public Area

1v1: Xochiquetzal - Gametype:DM - Map names (2 maps):idk

Guys , you all think of something impossible , Merlin is said to be working and he doesn't even give a shit about the server after the new carball server is made he was working on a "BIG UPDATE" which was only new colors , fix lag and the pings are even more shitty than before and to view the lobby while you are in an arena , why do you still have faith and think that Merlin will do something useful after his big update that was just 3 stupid unuseful things. maybe in the future he would start w…

Insane lie about the person above you

Myth - - Off-Topic

Scares kids everywhere

Myth - - Off-Topic

He plays carball with a airplanes

[CLOSED]The BrotherHood

Myth - - Old Clubs

Brother Hood destroys egypt!

Myth - - Off-Topic

His location is Home

[CLOSED]The Shield

Myth - - Old Clubs

The Sword

[CLOSED]The Mosquito Crew

Myth - - Old Clubs

The Muffin Crushers

DANI IS REPORTING ME :(

Myth - - Request and Report Agency

3,165,000 Seconds is a year

Report [NETL]UnBreak

Why you got mad then when Dani reported you? You are reporting everyone...

Application by Seish

R.I.B seosh seosj seosj seish*** Rest in bed

Post your worst jokes/comics HERE !

Myth - - Off-Topic

(Hidden Content)

Leaving the server

Myth - - Public Area

Quote from Burak_Yilmaz: “Quote from Fabian: “Seems like Frenk his quote is just about right to describe you.” You are that kind of Person who talks only bad about others but what about you ? typical dutch guy” Bro , can u just stop it? you are making the problem even more worse with what your doing , your just making them look badly about muslims with what your doing , we are telling them to stop racism and your being racist to Fab .. can you please stop to make the community easier to play in …

Leaving the server

Myth - - Public Area

Guys, im supporting my muslim friends and im leaving as well this server full of racism and noone punishing them as its from the rules.. enjoy

About Bass

Quote from Firzen: “You want to fight the disbelievers. That's why you take any chance that comes up to report one and finally be victorious” thats your opinion huh?.. okay i wont tell you anything except Disbelievers are the people who are starting this fucking racism fight. and your banning us for SilveR , Ivo for just reporting them , you made the report to make the server stable not to fight or spam and you always tell us , if someone spammed report him , if someone insulted you report him ,…

Leaving the server

Myth - - Public Area

Quote from ErkanKesklc: “Hero,Brother every man makes mistakes...You Shouldn't Leave Because We are family Quote from F-22:Every family forgives”We all knows that man makes mistakes but its too much for him , i mean he kept silent since he was a neon member and you kept provoking about our religion and stuff like that and he doesn't want to insult or provoke you as you did to him , you just made a mistake by provoking and bullying islam and muslims and that made Hero leave ... so the only reason…