Cringe Cringe Cringe

UnBreak - - Off-Topic

I do want a cookie actually

Miseed you all !

UnBreak - - Off-Topic

not u i mean proX

Cringe Cringe Cringe

UnBreak - - Off-Topic

I cringe every time i see my old posts , Sorry to everyone i reported. I was stupid AF lol, Couldn't stop laughing after i reported my brother and with that 10/10 english LOL! Surry kuyssss

Miseed you all !

UnBreak - - Off-Topic

Shut ubz barborX

Report arabian's

UnBreak - - Request and Report Agency

Exactly F-21

Report arabian's

"Arabs" I totally agree with you and agree on muting those spammers , I am an Arab too if u don't know. But banning Arabs will cause so much trouble, Not because they will attack the server or hack it etc.. But when other people know that Arabs got banned First thing they will think of is that this server is racist this server is bad etc etc.. We wont tell every single person that this server banned Arabs because they were spamming, We can solve this problem by only having more admins and they c…

Application by UnBreak

UnBreak - - Application Office

Yaay , Thank you kath!

Application by UnBreak

And that's an example.. Imgur: The magic of the Internet .. i want to stop this.

Application by UnBreak

I was insecure when i used to give everyone my age thinking i was going to get denied .

Application by UnBreak

Nick(s): UnBreak Birthdate: 14/12/2004 Country: Egypt Languages: Arabic/English Contact-Information: || E-Mail: ahmedbahgat2009@yahoo.com|| Skype: Yody.ahmed1|| Something about your MTA-Career:I've been playing MTA for more than 4.5 years , i started in 2013, i like playing MTA alot especially playing on Neon United i also play CIT in my free time ,I would really like being an admin , And i know few admin commands. Why do you want to join Neon?:I feel like joining them since i am a really old me…

Report [NETL]UnBreak

i got a better idea , Report all neon players ....

Moied , ur reporting everyone , why ur so mad ... and Fantasma Did mute me without warning , and yea . i didnt report

Report [NETL]UnBreak

Man , are u kidding me , Really , ur just ram and even u didn't say that no free in this match .. And Moied u kept insulting us

Player spam

UnBreak - - Carball Pitch

It wont be problem if there is admins in this time

Player spam

UnBreak - - Carball Pitch

I am just here bec at 5 - 10 GMT+2 , People start spamming at chat and nothing stop them , and all admins are off at this time , so i am suggesting some thing that u must w8 1 sec till the other msg , and mute spammer automatic for 10 min if he replied and tried to spam very much ,

Neon Clubs , Stadium etc..

UnBreak - - Ideas & Bugs

k , ill work on them , don't worry

UnBreak - - Ideas & Bugs

I just made suggestion , and i am going to do what bass told me .. but if he accepted the suggestions i said .

UnBreak - - Ideas & Bugs

i can make car shader happily and stadiums if i got permessions ... and btw i dont need being admin etc . and i am not very good developer ... i just want to help :3

UnBreak - - Ideas & Bugs

lol i just didnt want to say more , its Much pressure tho , i can make stadiums , or cars and i can make some stuff , but i am not even admin or anything lol

UnBreak - - Ideas & Bugs

I was thinking of something in neon carball : 1- making stadiums for each group 2- making club bus with it logo which travels u from a stadium to a stadium 3- making Team1 , Team2 , Referee (Referee is the invisible and not able to touch ball) 4- Every club have its own 2 colors (Example : Red , Blue) 5- Making Cj's T-Shirt (The Club T-Shirt with its colours and logo ) If not in a club he chooses his own 6- When the Referee starts the match , Noone can enter the match (only if substitution) and …