Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 443.

True that. I remember when you sent that PM. It was me replying back and it was also me that argued about shit With "What argues? Oo" I wanted to make a point that everything is settled, but I did not express myself in the right way. And I also don't remember who made it, I just remember being one of the leaders of UTX. As you mentioned YouDieToday, OMG. The thing is that I was such a hypocrite. In Neon, as Serious I was her bloody enemy, and in Vita as she was a member, was one of her closest f…

In Vita it was NasQuick all the way. And no, noone knew about that until now. And about the boredom... it's not that. I was just a regular boy, who would come back from school and play some games... All of this happened bit by bit. I just saw an oppurtnity to make it funnier.

Hey, folks. (BEFORE YOU START READING, I MIGHT BIG MISSING HUGE HISTORY MOMENTS... ONLY BECAUSE I DON'T REMEMBER) As it has been so boring in Neon for the last months… maybe a year or so, I decided that I should give you something to talk about. Before revealing everything, be aware of the fact that I might be erased from Neon’s scene forever. Please continue reading. This has everything to do with Neon, MTA scene itself, Vita Online and even more than I can remember. Yes, you read right – Vita …

Top Carball Teams

Race - - Carball Pitch

Here you can post your top teams that you have seen playing together in the Carball scene throughout the years. Make 2 lists. One that includes you (if you have a top team that includes you) and one that doesn't include you. My top 3: A) 1. Huralk; Ivo; Race 2. Fabian; Namelezz; Frenk 3. Kath; Hepy; Race (Delegates; last dominators) B) 1. Tjong; Shadow; Velo 2. Kath; FoX; Velo 3. Hero; Ivo; SilveR

Your greatest Carball moments

Race - - Carball Pitch

I completely forgot to mention the fact this game was played without referee. Both teams were fair enough to cancel the invalid goals. Both teams were objective. Sorry about double post.

Your greatest Carball moments

Race - - Carball Pitch

Beating the Champions after a 5-month pause with Carball, with a newly formed team: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) GO DELEGATES !

Carball Tournament - The Rescue

Race - - Tournaments

"The Rescue" has ended Results: Regular Match: Delegates 5 - 5 Shadow Wolves (1 goal cancelled for Delegates and 2 for Wolves) (Hidden Content) 5 minutes additional time: Delegates 3-2 Shadow Wolves (No cancelled goals) (Hidden Content) Thanks to everyone who participated!

Race - - Tournaments

Team name: Delegates Players: Hepy, Kath, Race

Race - - Tournaments

There is not a fixed date for the tournament. There is just for the applications. And the tournament itself will not be in one fixed date.

Race - - Tournaments

Hi. I am organizing a Carball tournament. It's called "The Rescue" for a reason. Rules: -Apply here under the thread -No team limit -At least 3 players per team -No club required Registrations open until 24.10.2017

Carball Referee Academy is now closed. Thanks to all refs, who participated and tried to make Carball a better place.

[CLOSED]The #Snakes

Race - - Old Clubs

Carball club The #Snakes is currently closed. Thank you. (Do not delete this thread, move it)

Situation in Carball

Race - - Open Lounge

Thanks to everyone who voted/replied so far. I will keep the vote anonymous, because I don't want some people to get influenced by other's votes. And I don't want to see what people would think about the situation as the time passes, but I want to see what they think about it now @Firzen .

Situation in Carball

Race - - Open Lounge

I've heard from some major Carball players that our favourite mode is dying. I would like to hear from you. I decided to put a symbolic vote and let's just discuss some stuff. I am aware that you're tired of discussion giving the shit that happened with the past tournaments, but still. Do we have a future as a Carball community or not? Please point out other stuff that you can think of. I hope that not only members can vote here. Please put that thread somewhere that everyone can vote if that's …

[DM] BuDyA's -Vol 16- Dark Fantasy

Race - - Mapping Area

People still play DM? Budya still making maps?

Ban of some people!

Race - - Public Area

You made Carball a favor by banning Foltn. This is what I think, because Carball wasn't the same. On one hand he was an innovator with that kickoff, on the other hand, he's like an ultimate lagger. It's very strange, people who played against him will know as the ball's delay really interferes with other player's concentration. And the arena doesn't kick him even when his ping goes above 150. Enough of Foltn's ping skills overview. I don't know what Frenk did, but 1 year is too much. Even for Fo…

Departure of Race

Race - - Open Lounge

Quote from Firzen: “Didn't really read, because white on this dark background hurts, which is why the default font color is gray. Also, big font is only used by liars. But I assume somewhere in your text you're saying goodbye to your good friend Firzen, who always stood behind you so thanks for that and have a nice time in idiot nation.” About your first sentence. White/Black... such contrast is representing my personality about Neon's membership (and not only, the situation aswell) and I use it…

Departure of Race

Race - - Open Lounge

Good evening On the 23rd of May 2017 I am leaving for USA. Just got my VISA approved. And I will be away for around 5 months roughly. It might sound like a goodbye for you but I want to say some things and specifically with this thread I would like to thank my teams at Carball Club The #Snakes. Hats down for James, who is now leading the oldest official club of Neon's CARBALL history. He and I started something in "The Shield" which continues here. K3kZ... this guy... I don't know what to say ab…

App from Batman

Race - - Application Office

@Batman Don't take it too seriously. You are just trying to help, but believe this - the community here isn't what it was once and it will never be. It's not worth your time to help Neon by muting people on the abandoned Neon servers. Truth is hard to take. All these ranks and shit meant something once, years ago. Now this bulshit doesn't mean shit. Even if you're Section Leader, you're noone to ... you all know who. I know it by experience. My advice is ignore what makes you angry and what anno…

R.I.P

Race - - Public Area

So sad to hear that. Rest in peace.