Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 303.

no

Barbawix - - Application Office

A vote has been started, you will get the result in 7 years (09th of May 2025, 22:00 CEST/GMT+2)

Application by Seish

Your Membervote has ended with 7 members voting for a membership, and 2 against you (78%/22%) You are now a Member

Application by Kappa

Your Trialvote has ended with 8 members voting for a Trialship, and 1 against you (89%/11%) You are now a Trial

Application By Amr

Your Trialvote has ended with 5 members voting for a Trialship, and 3 against you (63%/38%) You are now a Trial

Application by Kappa

A vote has been started, you will get the result in 7 days (05th of May, 22:00 CEST/GMT+2) Sorry for the delay

Application By Amr

A vote has been started, you will get the result in 7 days (04th of May, 22:00 CEST/GMT+2)

Application by UnBreak

Your Trialvote has ended with 6 members voting for a Trialship, and 3 against you (67%/33%) You are now a Trial

Carball Dead?

Barbawix - - Public Area

Atm 27 people are playing it so its not rly dead, just for the regulars i guess.

Top Carball Teams

Barbawix - - Carball Pitch

My top 3: A) 1. Ralle, Frenk, Barbawix | The X 2. Foltn, Party, Barbawix | Shadow Wolves 3. Kath, Velo, Barbawix | Zero B) 1. Tjong, Velo, Drogba | Carball Club 2. Fabian, Frenk, Namelezz | Venomous Toads 3. Huralk, Ivo, Race | The Snakes

Miseed you all !

Barbawix - - Off-Topic

Im Barba, not BarborX.

Carball Tournament - The Rescue

Barbawix - - Tournaments

Team name: Shadow Wolves Players: Clublist

Carball Tournament - The Rescue

Barbawix - - Tournaments

hell yeah

As Deamonik told me that he wants to keep the option to join another clan in future wich isnt possible with the cm rank I have to close this thread unfortunatly. But i guess the door is always open for you

This is the fourteenth community member acceptance vote. This nomination for this vote comes from me. Deamonik was a loyal member for 2 years now and always a respected and liked person in the clan and on the server. As he left his rank as United Member but is still interested to be part of this community and clan, i would like to nominate him as Community Member. To get accepted an applicant needs at least 60% for Yes. You can see in the Memberlist who currently is Community Member. There's no …

Match: Neon Multigaming - Twisted Gamers || Round of the last 16 Result: 20-0 Team: --- Modes: DD 5-0 || DM 2-0 || RACE 3-0 || SHOOTER 3-0 || WFF 3-0 || SPRINT 2-0 MVP: --- Neon Multigaming has qualified for the quarter final!

Your trialvote has ended with 6 members voting for a trialship and 1 against you (86% / 14%). You are now a Trial.

Unfortunately its not allowed to change the team within the tourny to replace players wich might lost the interest or cant play for reasons. Anyways its something we should suggest and discuss with Party for a future event, with some rules ofc to avoid unfairness and fraud. Playing this for fun + winning 2 matches = Double fun

Match: Noxious Pro Sense - Neon Multigaming || Groupstage Result: 4-16 Team: Deamonik, Mito, Barbawix, Shift Modes: DD 0-5 || DM 0-2 || RACE 0-5 || SHOOTER 2-3 || WFF 2-1 || SPRINT 0-2 MVP: Deamonik, Shift Groupstage Result * Place * Team * Played * Won * Tied * Lost * Points * Difference * 1 * Neon Multigaming * 2 * 2 * 0 * 0 * 6 * 31-9 * 2 * OutlawZ * 2 * 1 * 0 * 1 * 3 * 25-15 * 3 * Noxious Pro Sense * 2 * 0 * 0 * 2 * 0 * 4-36 Herewith Neon Multigaming became first in Group 6 and joins the rou…

Situation in Carball

Barbawix - - Open Lounge

Its not only about the not existing development imo. Also about the current community. I dont mean their behaviour like spam or something. New players got simply no chance to play with experienced ones and get instant kicked without even saying one word / telling them a reason. I would lose instant fun and motivation to play further on this server. You cant keep players for 10 years, some day they will lose interest no matter if theres an active scirpter or not. Sooner or later everyone loses in…

A vote has been started and you get the result in 3 days, 18th of August 2017, 14:00 CEST/GMT+2