Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 114.

Carball Tournament - The Rescue

Drogba - - Tournaments

same goes for me

About the most recent drama.

Insignius - - Carball Pitch

Quote from F-22: “I did not read most of it, but I think you guys have problems with yourselves. Please keep it between yourselves, crying here will not change a thing anyway.” Thats why informing before writing is always helpful.

Quote from Burak_Yilmaz: “Quote from Insignius: “Quote from Burak_Yilmaz: “Quote from Insignius: “Quote from Burak_Yilmaz: “Quote from Insignius: “ If we talk about Burak, he never started to get mature. Always the same thing with him, he complains about other people insulting him and/or his family, but insult back with words like "your mom". Again, this is clearly not a good behavior, and its a behavior that harms our community. ” Look who is talking. Who was the one who ran away because he beh…

Quote from Burak_Yilmaz: “Quote from Insignius: “Quote from Burak_Yilmaz: “Quote from Insignius: “ If we talk about Burak, he never started to get mature. Always the same thing with him, he complains about other people insulting him and/or his family, but insult back with words like "your mom". Again, this is clearly not a good behavior, and its a behavior that harms our community. ” Look who is talking. Who was the one who ran away because he behaved like a kid and noone likes him now. Now you …

Quote from Burak_Yilmaz: “Quote from Insignius: “ If we talk about Burak, he never started to get mature. Always the same thing with him, he complains about other people insulting him and/or his family, but insult back with words like "your mom". Again, this is clearly not a good behavior, and its a behavior that harms our community. ” Look who is talking. Who was the one who ran away because he behaved like a kid and noone likes him now. Now you are trying to be the good one again in their eyes…

Hey guys, i feel like i should say something about this too.. As an outsider, i see from the logs that James apparently felt bullied about the situation that their goal didn't count. We all know that James is really getting mad when he feels bullied or disrespected, but still his behavior isn't acceptable at all. Even though he might have been provoked, it's not a solution to shoot back. If we talk about Burak, he never started to get mature. Always the same thing with him, he complains about ot…

Unban request.

Insignius - - Request and Report Agency

Quote from Sabrin: “well my problem isn't with turks , it is with burak. but ima try my hard to avoid problems with him this time.... Quote from Hero^: “Sabrina I can't believe you're still alive 8o” Hay , visit us from time to time xD” That's why you have insulted turks and not Burak himself?

Quote from Race: “ But yeah, the way it looks, I'm joking with someone dying actually ” I don't want you as an Community Member, because a Community Member should try to represent the Clan in the best way he can, and not joke about an other Admin and/or his Mother. This just shows how much you care about your rank as a Community Member. And Ivo, you're just almost the same as Race is, the only difference is Race is more mature. In the last couple of weeks you insulted me for being dumb (?) and w…

Future of Carball

Insignius - - Open Lounge

Because it's called Neon Gaming. Not Neon Carball

Future of Carball

Insignius - - Open Lounge

Guys..i know its offtopic, but If these days are our last together, it was a pleasure to have met you all, to have had the chance to play with/against you all. I will miss everyone of you, and i will especially miss carball. I hope we can hold this forum up atleast, so we can still write eachother. Best Regards, Drogba

[CLOSED]Los Santos Galaxy

Insignius - - Old Clubs

[img]http://www2.pic-upload.de/img/31791215/LSGALAXY.png[/img] Hello fellow Carballers, this is the official thread of the LS Galaxy! This club was created at the 16th September 2016, and is led by Burak and Drogba. We are here to have fun and win trophies! Members LS|Burak LS|Drogba Trophies (Hidden Content) Player Cards (Hidden Content)

shitpost

Insignius - - Request and Report Agency

Well at some point i thought you all are racist too, don't blame him But then i realized that it was just your opinion There was a turkish member btw and that was me @Canberk

Donation December 2016

Drogba - - Open Lounge

Holy shit, did Merlin rob a bank? PS: Yay Neon lives for another year

[Leave]Kath

Drogba - - Public Area

Hey guys. I think we should all calm down for a moment and search for a solution TOGETHER. That means the admins and the community. Kath and Frenk: I hope you both don't leave. Please overthink your decision because i can think that nobody wants you two to leave as you are a part of our community. We are (or used to be) a family, remember? In the worst times we should hold together, hand by hand to lead our community to its old affluence again.

Insane lie about the person above you

Drogba - - Off-Topic

He is a Bayern Munich fan

Drogba - - Off-Topic

Is actively playing carball :bitchplease

Drogba - - Off-Topic

is a human

Drogba - - Off-Topic

is secretly a wolf