Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 566.

Your member vote ended with 0 members voting in favour and 9 against. You're declined.

Application by Reich

Kath - - Application Office

Vote ended with 0 members voting in favour and 10 against. You are declined.

Application by Reich

Vote started, you'll get your results in seven days, at the 6th of May, 2018.

Application by UnBreak

Good news! Our awesome Member @Pipo started a vote for you, and it's likely you get your result between six-days forth time and one year time. Good luck!

I honestly don't see the point of making a ban vote. That's it.

Top Carball Teams

Kath - - Carball Pitch

A) 1. Kath, Kath, Kath | The Official Kathgang 2. katt, kat, katto | The Katts 3. kat, KATH, kathxbye | Schutzstaffel B) 1. Pepe the Frog, Pepe the Dumb, Pepe the Hype (Hidden Content) 2. God, Allah, Buddha 3. Lag, Arabs, erkan bro

Application by Seish

Your vote ended with 4 members voting in favour and 3 against. You become a Trial.

Application by karmo14

Your member vote ended with 5 members voting in favour and 1 against. You become a Member.

Application by UnBreak

Your vote ended with 2 members voting in favour and 4 against. You didn't become a Trial.

Rin's Application

Vote ended with 1 member voting in favour and 4 against. You didn't become a Trial.

Neon Join

Sorry but we won't process your application unless it's written as the guide suggests. [ Your Application! ] Thanks for your understanding.

Application by Seish

Seisher the seisher the trezeguet the one the velo mode the selo creator and seisher the seisher! Started a vote, ends at the 6th.

Rin's Application

Oh , its a mistake i am really 19x9 but i typed 1856 because my grand-grand-grand-grand-grandfather was talking to me in my dreams and he is born in 1856. it seems like a fake explanation but its the truth. made me laugh so hard I pray the gods the vote I started is worth the effort. Vote ends in three days, at the 6th.

Application by UnBreak

Well I myself did this for the same reason back in my days when I applied for trial... So let's at least give this guy a chance, for my sake. Started a trial vote, you'll receive your results in three days (at the 6th).

Application by karmo14

Vote ended 6-0 in favour to become a Trial. Thus you become one. Congrats!

Application by karmo14

A vote has been started. You'll get your results in seven days.

Series / Anime - Recommendations !

Kath - - Off-Topic

Vikings. A shame it fell under GoT's shadow. It's a damn incredible show, some may say it's better than the former.

Miseed you all !

Kath - - Off-Topic

Good. Looking forward to travel to Norway, Canada or Iceland this next year. Also planning on going and take a test to get the B2 Cambridge English certificate since I'll need it to present it as a plus in scholarships or the like. If I see it's easy I may try to get the C1 or C2 ones. It's always nice to have stuff that may give you a bonus apart than the grades themselves. I will probably move and live alone in the next months, University's coming and my degree with it. I'm just starting to li…

Your greatest Carball moments

Kath - - Carball Pitch

Right after we were the winners of Carball League Season 3 [img=https://i.imgur.com/ApfMI6l.png][/img]

Carball Tournament - The Rescue

Kath - - Tournaments

I feel this is a bad timing due to all the exams on the high schoolers starting in these dates, however I understand the motives and hell why the fuck not I'm up for a team if anybody wants to recruit me, although it's worth noting I'm probably not at my best shape due to inactivity, but well who cares about winning it's all fun isn't it if anybody wants you can contact me through PMing here in the forum or through the Neon discord Discord