Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

Rocket League Crates

CubeX - - Off-Topic

Hey Guys, if some of you got some Rocket League Crates, you dont need or dont want to spend money on opening them, i would be glad if i could get them :p barely getting any by playing Best Regards CubeX Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/cube135/

[CLOSED]Carball Club | X

CubeX - - Old Clubs

Im happy to announce the new Leaders of the Club X. Drogba and Alex.

[CLOSED]Carball Club | X

CubeX - - Old Clubs

There will be a new Leader soon. Just wait a bit.

[CLOSED]Carball Club | X

CubeX - - Old Clubs

Announcement: Due to general inactivity and the inactivity and disinterest of many of the members, i decided to shut down the Club for a while. That means, that we are no longer searching for members. Due to my own inactivity, i've decided to give active players the possibility to Applicate as leader of the X Club. I will stay in the clan, but i will not lead it. Thanks for reading.

Double Jump

CubeX - - Carball Pitch

Great point, you have there, i know that "bug" too, and some of the "pro" players are using it, and i often lost games because of enemys using that bug. Hate it

Thumps up for AxEroX! A guy who is actually really doing something for the server

Schizoo again -_-

CubeX - - Request and Report Agency

Close this Thread pls.. annoying a lot..

KOr vs Neon Clanwar

CubeX - - Request and Report Agency

That Website tho

Let's get rollin'?

CubeX - - Grand Theft Auto V

Well i am german, so

Let's get rollin'?

So the germans talk in one channel and the english dudes in another?

I tried it once to check if the quality is better than on TS3. But i dont think so. And i looked at the... well lets call it design... k mumble doesnt rly have a design...

GTA V

I sent a request to join the Crew My name is Cube3011 i think.

Summoner Names

CubeX - - League of Legends

Summonername: CubE135 Playin on: EUW

Nude member pictures

CubeX - - Off-Topic

I guess i found FoX :o (Hidden Content)

Well ok then its nonsense to talk about it. I just thought it is more important what Users want, and not what the "team" wants.

I totally agree with ShoX. Cant anybody make a poll just to check what users think, because isnt the most important thing, that users feel well???

Well i dont know how to set up mumble, but setting up teamspeak is very easy. What do you mean by the maintain? Where do you need to maintain a Teamspeak or Mumble server? Well for me, the look is very important. For me, its not important how easy it is to "set it up" etc. The most important is, how it is for the users. And Teamspeak is much more User Friendly. And thats the most important thing. Do it as easy as possible for the users. Not for the one who sets it up...

Quote from Pipo: “We have that #mumble” @Pipo: I just downloaded Mumble for the first time. I've never seen such an ugly program.. What the heck is that? Why not using Teamspeak? Its looks much more professional and is very nice ..

Suggestions Collection Thread

CubeX - - Public Area

I know, Neon got no active scripter at the moment, but just to collect the idea: A Clubchat Like a teamchat, each Club can have his own Chat. To make this possible, Clubs have to be made through the Script. So if someday a scripter has been found, a Clubpanel can be made, where you can create a club or Apply to clubs trough a clublist etc. (many ideas can be included in such a panel). And with a specific Key, a clubchat could be entered. (Maybe C or whatever).

[CLOSED]Carball Club | X

CubE - - Old Clubs

[img]http://i.imgur.com/NiQyUEg.png[/img] Welcome dear Neon User's, this is the official Clubthread of the Neon Carball Club called X. Enjoy reading, see you soon, on Neon Carball. [img]http://puu.sh/gUa1j/fc8a910fd1.png[/img] Club name: X Trial tag: X [ #ffcc33 ] Member: X [ #00ffff ] 3rd Leader or higher: X [ #00cd66 ] [img]http://puu.sh/gUabu/782236e277.png[/img] [ VIP | 1 ] *not part of the club but are always welcome - NitreX [ Trial | 0 ] No Trials at the moment. [ Member | 2 ] - I_will_ra…