Unban Request

Hero^ - - Request and Report Agency

No shit

Unban Request

I accept your apology

Ban of some people!

Hero^ - - Public Area

You can behave bad yeh, you can also get banned for it.. but... let's think here. why isn't there a rule about WHO should vote and WHO shouldn't.. The point here is that you can't be a DM player and never talked to Frenk for example or joined the carball server but once you see a vote, OH MY GOD, bass voted yes, let's vote like him because he's admin.. About " everyone can behave bad " you can't just be playing in peace " in this moment " then find yourself banned for no reason, I always used to…

Ban of some people!

Hero^ - - Public Area

I wasn't home for 3 days and I came back and found this crap.. you actually started a ban vote for those 3? the most 3 active players in your damn server that keeping it alive? then talk to the members that don't know a shit about what's going on in this server and I bet they well know these 3.. I have got an idea. why don't we start a demotion vote for you if you want it to move in democratic way. I now ask section leaders to start a demotion vote for you because you can't handle a community li…

Guys let's just forget everything, I'm sure Kekz ddosed mito and muted frenk to revenge and destroy the fun so let it go and don't let #S throw their curse on us.. GG #S as da fokin hell

@Frenk SHOULD I DDOS MITO AND REVENGE FOR YOU?!??!?!?!??!?!!!!???!!!!!????

WHAT DOES HERO HAVE TO DO WITH THIS AS:LDAS:DA:S

Application by Essawy

Hero^ - - Application Office

Quote from Pipo: “Why is EVERYTHING green :milk:” Green is the color of peace, beautiful ground and hulk :bitchplease

About the most recent drama.

Hero^ - - Carball Pitch

Quote from Pipo: “So as long as nobody says: Hey you know what, what I did was wrong, but I can change or stop doing so. ” Remember about the ddos thing? I apologized there more than once and didn't get unbanned until the THIRD unban request.. It's not that easy Pipo. The problem is in the admins themselves and I don't mean they suck or something but what I'm trying to say that they has no communication with us and they don't know what we want or what makes us enjoy.. I guess Kekz now got banned…

Hero^ - - Carball Pitch

Gg #S Frenk, I'm going to create a new club with a new creative name which is " The Snacks ". Would you like to join me? Gg #S

Hero^ - - Carball Pitch

[img]http://store4.up-00.com/2017-06/149807737158961.png[/img] That moment when bass has 2 opinions.

Hero^ - - Carball Pitch

[2017-06-13 20:14:11] [Output] : [A]Hero: I'm not doing this on purpose really xD [2017-06-13 20:14:22] [Output] : [A][Ne]James#S: but aint giving us free [2017-06-13 20:14:24] [Output] : [A][Ne]James#S: fking africans [2017-06-13 20:14:26] [Output] : [A]Hero: they won't give u free [2017-06-13 20:14:40] [Output] : [A]K3kZ#S: its void [2017-06-13 20:14:41] [Output] : [A]vT'MeD.-: james did u give us? [2017-06-13 20:14:43] [Output] : [A]K3kZ#S: wat do u expect [2017-06-13 20:14:48] [Output] : [A]…

Some way to handle syncs

Hero^ - - Ideas & Bugs

I like it but are you sure? because /\ will be last in ranking

Departure of Race

Hero^ - - Open Lounge

@Firzen Badass

Departure of Race

Hero^ - - Open Lounge

You know that I take you as my older brother good luck in your stuff bro and don't forget us in these 5 months of absence

R.I.P

Hero^ - - Public Area

Point of this thread it to try to make silver get over it, but you can't understand it because we're like a family in the "server" so we care about each others.

R.I.P

Hero^ - - Public Area

Yesterday, A great friend of mine, more like a brother that i got from online games. I never expected i could get any further in internet friendships like this, but this guy is my brother that i never saw in real life. Yesterday, Silver has lost his father, may we pray for him and ask for forgiveness. R.I.P Silver's father.

Words per minute

Hero^ - - Off-Topic

WHERE IS RACE'S REPLY???

Report Deamonik

Quote from Dani_: “But how could Deamonik type and send this so fast? [2017-04-13 20:30:03] [A][Ne]Deamonik|W: u shouldnt have born [2017-04-13 20:30:04] [A][Ne]Deamonik|W: so what boy 20:30:03 and 20:30:04. That's kinda fast.” Omg that's too easy for him, don't forget he's Race's student..

Report Deamonik

@Rio you shouldn't have born you trash disgrace of humanity