Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

@Ivo they were talking non-english for an hour long, all on main chat and they could have just used language chat, not to mention that they also were insulting people who'd push them down into water (not sure but it's suspicious that they write something with caps lock on russian right after they get pushed.) @F-22 - there was only kath but he didn't respond as far as i remember. @Pipo those two were annoying;ruining the gameplay except with the messages right after when they'd get rammed into w…

sorry if i was supposed to use some kind of report form, i didn't saw any in here. imgur: the simple image sharer edit: they've continued talking like this for a whole hour or two(i got more screenshots if needed) edit: i also apologize for talking too much about turks on my previous report, i will keep comments for myself next time.

Turks[Probably a Report]

HuX - - Request and Report Agency

Excuse me fellas, but this is not racism. (at least not in my eyes) The fact that turks on MTA usually(80% of them) behave like those two in pictures, is not mine, but their problem. I didn't come here to make some racist wars or something, i came here to report those 2 immature fellas. Also, FYI, TAT was referred to only those 2 players, not the whole Turkish nation. I don't have anything against turks or the Turkey itself but it's a fact that at least half of turkish people on MTA behave like …

Quote from Firzen: “What I understood is that he wants to report some Turks, not all Turks in general.”

Well hello, long time since i posted anything in here ,eh? Anyway, i bring you the Typical Annoying Turks(known as TAT) who basically don't have anything else to do but to insult you, and talk non-english(while insulting you) I am not really sure about the rules in here, but I am pretty sure that there are common rules such as: No Insulting, Use language chat to talk non-english(eh?) So, I believe this fellas are breaking rules. NOTE: THE FOLLOWING EVENTS HAPPENED IN SUMO SURVIVAL(SANDBOX?ROOM?A…

BAN McCheese

HuX - - Request & Report Agency

You probably somehow made him mad,because i don't think McCheese is unfriendly,he's totally diffrent. He's a nice and a friendly guy imo and he is behaving friendly also to new players and no offense Flash but imo you are just a troller or something because of your behaviour,even if mcheese is only behaving unfriendly to you,there's no reason to ban him for that.

Your favourite Vine(s)

HuX - - Off-Topic

How To Play Techno Waffle Frisbee [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAibuyK4J7o[/media]

Post your favorite music here!

HuX - - Off-Topic

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCGlIjLT8OQ[/media] good song for trailers

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkviQ41u0eQ[/media]

Events

HuX - - Open Lounge

is this for everyone or just Neon clan?

Suggestion for Carball

HuX - - Request & Report Agency

well my idea is to make some script which can detect how much players are in each team. to describe it better, imagine there is arena 7. so there is team 1 and team 2 so if 5 people are in team 1,and 2 players in team 2,that would be unfair and too hard for team 2 to win. so my idea is that you make a script which has some counting knowedgle and can limit it like this 1:1 -ok 2:1 -ok 3:1 -not ok(tells a player that he chooses another team because it would be unfair to 2nd team) _________________…

Animals

HuX - - Off-Topic

[img]http://maxcdn.thedesigninspiration.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/cute-animals/02.jpg[/img] they are cute.

What is your BIGGEST fear?

HuX - - Off-Topic

my fear is to get outside on the main door of my house(at hot temperatures) because sometimes there are like 50 wasps flying around the door,and when i see them i start screaming and running like a little girl...

Introducing myself

HuX - - Open Lounge

Well you probably saw me before playing in here or in forum. But i want to introduce myself again because i stopped playing neon for few months and MTA also. So some things about me: I Am HuX. My ingame name is HuXoPheria,it was created in game named plague when i had to make name for disease :lol: . My real name is Zvonimir,I'm from Croatia,Zagreb i am Web-Designer,DD and DDE Mapper,I'm good in fixing computer problems and etc. I am only 13 years old,yeah still kid but i'm trying my best my eng…

btw im still muted -.- Quote from Koyax: “Quote: “my friend didnt shoot ball in that tournament etc what would make them angry to kick him he just joined and drived aroun” He just joined in the tournament match team that he doesn't belong to...He was kicked, that was the right thing to do, he could rejoin right away, there is not reason to make any arguments about this...” if they would say to him leave because this is tournament he would just leave and with kicking you just make people confused

Now let me answer some things my friend didnt shoot ball in that tournament etc what would make them angry to kick him he just joined and drived aroun btw i was playing with my friend he had laptop next to my pc so we played together same place same time same server so he dont know english good so he asked me to write this all and i don't want to punish anyone i just dont think he deserves a kick after asking why to leave because he didnt know its tournament

Hello guys today my friend was kicked from room he didn't know that it is a tournament and he was playing in it and bass told him to get out and he asked why and then tjong kick him. I Think that you got 3 seconds to explain someone why he cant be in that room because he didn't know that that room is tournament room so this is a unfair kick also called abuse. i have lost the pic but it's in logs anyway he could kick him if he would said like you cant be here because its tournament but he just sa…

Donating | How and why?

HuX - - Open Lounge

please add sms paying.

New Year's Eve 2012 FABIR Event

HuX - - News

[img]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg[/img]

Inaktiv Awesome

HuX - - Open Lounge

Quote from Awesome: “Heyho Guys , I am from 30.12.12 till 06.01.2012 in Spain for Holiday . ” Heheheheheheh man 6.1.2012 has already been xD fail man you meant 2013