Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 56.

Activity Poll March 2017

Nick Wilde - - Public Area

You can't tell me that I'm the only one who would miss united ._.

Post your favorite music here!

Nick Wilde - - Off-Topic

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmdprbBOMT8[/media]

[Leave]Kath

Nick Wilde - - Public Area

Jeez, I'm coming here after 4 or five months or longer and I'm in the middle of a cold war? Dafuck just happened to the community and so on I joined two years ago? I know I am not the one who has any right to state anything of relevance after half a year of inactivity, but even I realize that we are loosing more and more of our community each day if nothing changes. This server "lives" from donations. And if there's nobody who donates, we'll no longer be here. And it looks to me like we do not h…

[DM] CarmY v4 - FatalitY II

Nick Wilde - - Mapping Area

Thank you! I'll check it this evening.

[DM] CarmY v4 - FatalitY II

If you want us to upload your map, you need to give us a download link. It doesn't have to be public, if you don't want others to have the map, you may send them to me or one of the other maptesters via PM.

[OS]NETL - DD

Well I tried but I failed. But, Seish kindly hosted a server for me to test it, and the map is Accepted. Someone with the neccessary rights can now upload it! I hope that works

[OS]NETL - DD

I tried everything, but nothing works. Even in MTA 1.4 cannot find it. So then, we gotta do it on your server.

[OS]NETL - DD

Something seems to be bugged with your download. MTA is unable to find your map in the editor.

[OS]NETL - DD

Gonna check it in a few minutes. Please be patient.

As we already said, we cannot give you your money back if you have no screens of your latest nero-amount BEFORE the accusement.

Quote from cx6xc5asd55223: “Is it even possible to give players money back, Nick Wilde? Without any knowledge about the exact amout of money it will be hard to decide which money he should receive (if it's even possilbe).” If I'm not totally brainfucked and blind, then it's possible. But yep, you're right. That's something i didn't notice. We need the exact amount in oder to give you your money back.

The Section Leaders will now discuss if you'll receive your Neros back. Propably there won't be logs anymore, so I think your chances are good. But don't bet on me. The SL's can still decide different.

It has been announced quite a while ago. That was when i was a trial, so it's been a long time till then. If you search your way through the forum, you'll propably find the announcement.

un band

Nick Wilde - - Request and Report Agency

When you connect, you usually get a message why you are banned. Let me check that.. //Edit: You were banned by [Ne]Merlin. The reason is not given in the adminpanel. Maybe Merlin can give us more information.

Application by Jona

Nick Wilde - - Application Office

Congratulations! Your vote has ended with 0 members voting against you and 8 members voting for you. You are now a trial!

Post your favorite music here!

Nick Wilde - - Off-Topic

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj75a8z_DKM[/media]

Application by Jona

Nick Wilde - - Application Office

A poll will be made and you get your results in 7 days! (05-25-2016 , 14:30 CEST/GMT+2)

If we'd have a need for members, you propably weren't declined. And now I'm questioning myself if you have read at least any sentence of our Admins in this thread. Because you still don't get the point. I'll explain you jst another time: Step A: People meet in carball Step B: People wo aren't muted are able to chat Step C: Stating opinions or starting a "debate" in the chat is nothing that is forbidden trough our chatrules Step D: The conversation switches to religion Step E: The discussing frie…

[Unban]wenkbrauw

Nick Wilde - - Request and Report Agency

You were logged in as guest and I've never heard of you before. So apparently just a mistake. You're unbanned now. Sorry for any inconveniences.

(Almost) all United maps have been deleted

Rocket - - News

I have teh CR maps still on my hard drive so if the download isnt't working I can give them to you.