Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Complain

FerskeN - - Request and Report Agency

You have a point /decline

Complain

Thanks for your comment but I see it quite meaningless for you to be here if you don't like this complain. The fuck are you even doing here? You're the one wasting your own time lmfao. Kappa

Complain

You're completely wrong. You do not understand the situation as you were not even there. Stop making assumptions about the situation please. My car spawned on him and it got stuck with his car and as you can see in the screenshot; my car exploded afterwards. Also, you can't speak for everyone can you? That's your opinion about how you would react to what he said however is it that necessary to start insulting your mother over a game? Like come on it sounds a bit stupid doesn't it? Obviously this…

Complain

//push I am disgusted of the lack of activity the staffs are presenting. Why are there no admins taking action on this?

Complain

Nick: My name is SeeZ Reporting: Ady"FearLess" Date and Time: 31/05/18 Reason: Insulted Evidence: https://prnt.sc/jp3cla Additional information: not needed.[/b]

Nick(s): SeeZ Birthdate: 21.03.1998 Country: Norway Languages: English, Norwegian, Learning German in school (understand little bit) Contact-Information: || E-Mail: || Skype: || Email: darkysight@hotmail.com Something about your MTA-Career: I, first of all, started playing GTA SA back in 2008 and I'm pretty familiar with the game with past experiences. I started playing the MTA version of the game from 2011. I've been in the admin team In different servers although not similar to this server bu…

At the moment no, I don't have anything. But this person is pretty active so i'll make sure to Screenshot the next time. Anyways, what are the requirements for being an admin? We could definitely have use of more active staffs!

I am filing a complaint against a player called Fujikian or something similar to that name. This following player is behaving inappropriately against following members, not only that but Fujikian also doesn't attend to try to finish the map when all of the racers are dead and he is the only one left. Which leads to that we all have to wait 5 minutes just for the map to finish. I am so tired of this bs and so are the other players too. And there are literally no active admins which pisses me the …

Thank you for commenting I really appreciate that. And yes, I did troll and insulted which I definitely never should've. I owe you an apology and the server itself. I am really sorry for my awful behavior and for throwing insults at you and affecting players around. I was a stupid troll after all, I am really sorry.. I want to change that and come clean with everything.. So if you could accept this apology It would been much appreciated. I find it quite hard expressing it through a chat but howe…

Thank you a lot for helping me, much appreciated. I'll be hoping for positive feedbacks!

85.164.228.205 I sent you the public IP adress

im really not sure if this has something to do with this but.. I bought a new SSD for my computer and installed windows on that. I clean formatted everything and as well lost my old MTA files. Does this have anything to do with this? Maybe I lost my old seriall which was banned? Oh and yeah, Im banned from United

Nick: GoNe Serial: 0847DE9B15A18C4952B97DEA0770B41D Admin / Member: I can't remember Date and time: Happened around 4-5 months ago I assume. Can't really remember. The reason was: I was being rude to a staff member I want an unban, because: I would like to come back to this server as a new clean person with no bad habits. I've played this for a while and I loved it, i really wanna come back!

Greetings everyone! A long time ago I got banned for a reason which I cannot remember. This way way back then. However, whatever I did I would like to stand up for it and apologize for my mistake. I really want to come back as a new clean member with no problems and play with joy. May this be accepted? Anyways, I hope for positive feedbacks. Please pm me for more information! Sincerely FerskeN